The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
( OOc, sorry for the delay x . x )

Jason just stared up at Topsy like a deer caught in headlights. The tyrannosaur was visibly shaking as he stuttered a few times before finally spitting out, "I-I-I don't know how I got here...r-really... I just...I was walking and I fell...and when I woke up I was in one of the paths over there..." He turned his head behind him to motion the direction from whence he came.

"I really don't know how I got here...honest..." he started to back away just a bit.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Topys saw the fear and let his guard down a litle but not much "Calm it before you collaspe of fright." Topys turn to what Rick said before then sighs and then back at the Sharptooth "Do you have a name? Sharptooth?"

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
For a long moment, Jason just scrutinized the dinosaurs before him. It was at this point he realized who he was talking to and something inside of him broke with excitement, though he hid it beneath the nervousness that prevailed his other emotions.

Should he use his real name? Ah, why not? It's not like he can just come up with something on the spot.

"Jason..." he said at length and took a small breath as he finally managed to stand to his feet again.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Jason? that a very strange name for a Sharptooth..." Topys paused looking at his eyes then thought of something "something about you don't make sense... you don't speak Sharptooth. You got no backbone and your eyes don't look like any sharptooth I seen other then Chomper's" Topys said feeling that something is different about this Sharptooth Jason.

"Longneck can you notice that?" Topys then whispers to Rick.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I did not mean any harm. I was merely giving a possible answer." Austin said in defense.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Your right sorry." Wayne said in a downed tone "I tend to jump the gun when someone saying something and take it out of context" Wayne told Austin.

"How about we just forget that part happened at get back to Cera and the others" Wayne suggested.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We were just on the way to see what Ducky and the others were doing. "  Chomper said.  

Mim waved to Kor, "And I'm Mim, as you heard." She said.  "Sure, I've about finished my snack for now, why not head to where they are, though if you get to close you are likely to get wet." She said.

"That is ok, I don't mind getting wet, as long as it's not cold, or cold water." Kor said.

"Getting wet can be fun." Chomper said smiling.

"Let's go then.  It's only a short distance."  Mim said.  The three of them walked towards the area where the swimmers usually nested.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Agreed." Austin said. Well, this gives me the opportunity to actually understand my forum-mates. He thought.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So you two are done? lets go to the Thundering Falls and maybe on the way we could get Ducky and Spike to tag along" Cera suggested then look to Littlefoot

Wayne and Austin rejoined them "Yeah we done. so we off to the Thundering falls?" Wayne asked

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Rick heard what Topsy said to him and whispered back "Yeah...he doesn't look like any sharptooth I've seen before...but I say we try to help him if we can."

Meanwhile the flyer Longtail and his uncle Cyrix were walking along a river that would eventually take them to the Thundering Falls. The two were talking about diffrent things and every time somehow the subject came back to Longtail being diffrent than everyone else. "I've told you before there is nothing wrong with it...you have a gift that only you can have."

Longtail groaned and replied "Come on uncle Cyrix you can't be serious. Me being myself is the one thing I don't want to do." Cyrix sighed and said "But..." He however was cut off by the sound of other children nearby laughing and playing, and guessed 'It must be Littlefoot and his friends.'

"Would you like to play nephew?" asked Cyrix as he looked down at Longtail. And without a word Longtail was off and running towards the Thundering falls.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What I seen and what happened in the past... I have to agree with you Longneck to see if we can help this Sharptooth Jason out... but just for safety he not going any feather then this place near the enterance he came in" Topys whispers back then turn to Jason.

"We'll talk now... but here only, not a another foot into the Valley understood" Topys said to Jason. "With  that sorted now about telling us about yourself and for one what do you eat... that is very important to know." Topys got a sinking feeling that the eat part is going to be meat off other dinosaurs but since with Rick and his past experise his willing to give him the benurfit of the dought to prove his feeling wrong.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and company arrived near the area where Ducky, Spike & Diver's mother had theri nest.  They could see most of the siblings playing in the water, all except for Diver.  She was sitting in the bank with her feet in the water.  In one hand she held some underwater green food she had dived to get and was eating.  At the moment she was more interested in eating then playing.   She heard a sound behind her and turning saw how it was and waved.  She didn't say anything since at the moment she was chewing on a bit of underwater plant leaf.  

"Hello Diver, I see most everyone else is playing." Mim said to which Diver nodded.  

"I just got hungry again so I"m having a snack." Diver said.  

"Well, young ones do get hungry very often." Mim said.  

Chomper walked closer to Diver.  She had been nervous at first but had gotten use to Chomper.  "Hello Diver, meet my new friend Kor, he just arrived." Chomper said indicating Kor who waved.

"Hello, nice valley you have here." Kor said, not sure what else to say at the moment.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail came bolting out of the trees and tripped on a rock and fell face first into the water. As he pulled his head up he could hear his uncle laughing, and he began laughing too...after all  it was pretty funny! Cyrix then waved to Mim and Diver as he walked forward to greet them.

"Good morning you two...and Longtail, you may want to slow down next time, okay!"

Rick at that moment his eyes softened just a bit, but it meant that he was willing to trust Jason...for the moment anyway.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Eat...? I eat all kinds of things... I'm usually not too picky," he says as he thinks about it, "As for myself? I don't know. I'm not that interesting... I mean, all I really remember at this point is waking up in that path and going for a tumble..."

He bites his lower lip nervously. What do they want to know? It's not like he was going to hurt any of them...or maybe they didn't know that.

"Why are you questioning me so much anyway? I wouldn't plan on hurting you...you're much bigger than I am..."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Topys then answered it "Because your a sharptooth, we have to be very sure your not a risk to anyone in the Great Valley" Topys explained to him. "What if you let in someone without really asking much about them and then suddenly problems happen? Now you see why I am asking" Topys told Jason then suddenly pauses.

"Did you just say you wasn't picky on eating anything and eat all kinds of things?" Topys wasn't sure he heard currently "If that so, then eat those leaves over there" Topys points his snort over to plants.

----

"Well I think we should go to Ducky's and Spike's nest first on the way to the Thundering Falls" Cera said to Wayne

"Friends?" Wayne asked

"Yep" Cera then look to Littlefoot "How about you lead the way for our new guests"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why don't we go to that tree and bush nearby and have a snack there, we can rest and decide what to do." Mim said.

"I like that", Chomper said then thought being more clear was needed, "I mean the deciding what to do, not eating the green food." He said.   The others nodded and they walked the short distance to the nearby bush that was very close to the river.  Chomper went over to pluck off a few leaves and went over to hand them to Diver who sat down.  

"Thanks." She said.  She started eating one of the leaves and put her feet into the still water.  Chomper did likewise, enjoying the feel of the water on his feet.

Mim and Kor stood very close eating some leaves here and there from the bush.  

"How about a tour of some nearby places.  Kor may like that." Chomper suggested.  

"That does sound good, after the snack." Kor said.

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
This has got to be the strangest thing that's ever happened to me, Jason thought to himself as he tilted his head at Topsy. Thinking that it would be best to at least try to do what the threehorn says, he turned to the leaves that were mentioned moments ago and studied them for a minute before tentatively opening his mouth and taking a bite.

The foliage crumpled oddly in his mouth and had a bit of moist, almost citric acid taste to it. With the oddest expression anyone had ever seen on a Sharptooth's face, Jason chomped on the greens for a moment before heavily swallowing them down. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't too good...but it was food...least he wasn't hungry anymore...

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Alright everyone follow me' said littlefoot. f-22 began hummig to himself. "What's that' asked littlefoot. "just something I learned during my time in the mysterous beyond' "Out there it's everyone for themself' said f-22. f-22 sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rick raised and eyebrow as he watched Jason eat the green food without spitting it back out...Rick really was stunned, but he managed to find his voice as he spoke up and said "Wow...can you do that again...I just wanna be sure you are not putting on an act for us." He wanted to be cautious, but he didn't want to sound overly mean either.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim and group continued eating till they had eaten enough for now.  Then they gathered into a group to decide where to go to first.