The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Armegedon in the Beyond

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled.  This time, he was ready for her.  He braced his feet against the ground and held his arms out to grapple Hunter's next oncoming charge.
"Trust me, Hunter.  With you around, I'm always on my guard."
He laughed...

Motochika leapt at Longtail, swinging his instrument at him this time...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor decided to jump into the fray and began to perform a series of hand signs while chanting.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not knowing exactly what to do, Zaine turned towards Longtail. He began to run towards him. "Here goes nothing!" He leaped into the air, spun around, and whipped his tail out at Longtail.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Suddenly, a shadowed katana appeared and blocked the slash.  Gripping the blade was none other than Virgil, Dante's brother.
"Shame on you. Starting the fun without me."
He pushed Zaine back, ready to join the fray...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail jumped out of the way of Zaines tail and laughed as he said "Is that the best you've got? My uncle is faster than that!"

Even as Hunter was still facing off against Dante she managed to say "Don't get cocky Longtail...you may be beaten yet!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine laughed. "I'm just getting started!" He then charged at Longtail with all his might and attempted to body slam him.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Your uncle is right. I'm here, remember?' Vylor said as he slashed one of his twin swords at Longtail. He also pulled out a handful of shuriken and threw them at Longtail.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Seeing this triple threat coming his way Longtail was actually starting to get worried...he'd never faced a three way attack before. But just as Zaine was about to collide with his Longtail got an idea! He waited for Zaine to get close and at the last moment he jumped up and using his feet and tail knocked Zaine away as hard as he could, and then preformed a corkscrew spin, avoiding the sharp twig like objects.

Hunter was impressed as he reaction said "Woha, Very nice indeed." She was so impressed that she forgot she was grappling with Dante and she slipped and fell on her face with a grunt

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Nice evasion, Longtail. However, how good are you against me in the air?' Vylor said as he jumped to catch up to Longtail. He then put his two swords away and began striking at Longtail with his index and middle finger extended. At the same time, he began to channel magical energy into his outstretched fingers, preparing to force the energy into Longtail's body when he made contact.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil seemed mildly irritated as he leapt towards Vylor, readying himself for a swift kick...
"You still seem to see me as little of a threat.  I'll have to change that!"

Dante smirked at Hunter, saying...
"Smooth move, Hunter!  Any more tricks like that up your sleeves?"

Motochika, sensing that Zaine was the most open target, lunged forwards, swiping his shamisen at him as he did so.
"Ready to face me, Zaine?"
He asked...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Not noticing Motochika, Zaine felt the shamisen whack him in the head. He flung back in the air and landed on the ground hard. He slowly got back up and spat out a little blood. "That was a lucky shot, but now I'm coming for you!" He lunged at him, leaped into the air, and then kicked his two hind legs at him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Motochika attempted to dodge the attack, but both kicks hit him squarely in the stomach, knocking him backwards and driving the wind from him.
"Tch. You are strong, I'll admit.  Ready for this though?"
Motochika again strummed his instrument, releasing another soundwave at Zaine.
He then began to dart about, creating small, purple bubbles that hovered around the area...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
To avoid Virgil's attack, Vylor decided to redirect his assault from Longtail to Virgil, first by evading the kick. He proceeded to send a jab right at Virgil.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil smiled as he saw Vylor's jab coming at him.  Nimbly, he moved himself out of the way, releasing a wave of shadows right at Vylor in retaliation.
"Now that I have your...Attention... Let's begin!"
He said, an evil smirk crossing his face...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Shadows, huh?' Vylor commented. He then said some word and a wave of bright light emanated from his eyes, negating the shadows. He then extended two blades from his wrist-guards. He stabbed at Virgil with them, focusing some magical energy around the edges.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"What the heck?" Zaine didn't know what to do. He had never experienced this kind of power before, but before he could decide on anything, he was too late. The soundwave hit him and he stammered back., right into one of the purple bubbles. Zaine fell to the ground once again. He slowly tried to stand up again. What's wrong with me? Why can't I do this? The purple bubbles slowly bgan to cluster and move toward him. I have to get in close, but these things keep getting in the way! Oh well, here goes nothing. Zaine began to run towards Motochika, trying to dodge as many of the bubbles as he could. Unfortunately, one of them hit him, but Zaine didn't move. He kept running, although he still felt the pain. With his bad luck, another one hit him. He stammered a little, feeling more pain, but he kept running. He ran into another bubble, and then another, and then another, but Zaine kept moving. He finally got up close to Motochika. "Now I have you!" He leaped up in the air with all his strength and whipped his tail around.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil created his shadow katana, blocking Vylor's blades, then lashing out with another vicious kick...

Motochika, meanwhile, took the hit from Zaine, and collapsed.  Then his body dissolved into water, and he reappeared from near Zaine's original location.
"Well done, Zaine.  However...Too bad you only hit one of my Water Clones..."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine was annoyed by now. "You've got to be joking!" He looked back at Motochika who didn't show even a single sweat, and Zaine dropped to his knees. I don't know how much more I can take. He's too fast, and I can't even hit him! If I continue this fight, I might get myself killed.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Enough of this magic. This won't solve anything.' Vylor said, and he began an incantation to stop any abilities that are not natural, including his own powers. He then decided to take the kick from Virgil and send a strike at the leg that delivered the blow.

(OOC: This is just to satisfy Aves. Check the discussion. And, by the way, this is NOT ABLE TO BE BLOCKED. Thank you for your cooperation.)