The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Characters.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Do we really have a reason to go to each others throats over a film geared towards kids?  :unsure:  Maybe Farenheit 9/11 but not LBT....

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Well, there many Message Board communities that are not as kindly as you. They'd fight over Simba or Nala being the better character, just to fight.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I've lived to see people getting to each others throats about the land before time in the network54 forum. I don't think that any lasting demage was caused however.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
It wouldn't get too far over here if anyone tried in the first place since the fighting could be considered trolling (which we don't allow). ;)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Yes. As for the network54 forum, it was in times when there was no controll at all.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I think this is another interesting thread that I would love to see new answers for.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Favourite main character: Ducky
Why? Well, she's just adorable and cute plus she's the best friend you could ask for, yep, yep, yep!

2nd favourite main character: Petrie
Why? He's funny :p

Favourite guest character. Ali
Why? Her shyness is something I can relate to and (in my opinion) she's just the perfect (girl-)friend for Littlefoot :DD

Least liked main character: None
Why? Can't rule it down to one character. I don't like Cera's attitude for example but her sarcasm absolutely makes up for that. Spike appears to be useless at times but I've also grown to love him the way he is. Really can't decide, I like them all  :angel

Least liked guest character: All of these annoying mammals, crabs and other creatures that appeared in the Tv-series...
Why? I think that's obvious :p
Inactive, probably forever.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
Favorite regular Character: Littlefoot.
Why: Obviously, he was a leader figure in the gang, and his adventurous, brave, bright attitude appealed to me very much as a kid.

Second Favorite Regular Character: Petrie.
Why: I guess it's all rooted in his speech patterns. They're very funny and easy to catch on.

Favorite Guest Characters: Chomper.

Why: Obviously, he's a phenomenon among Sharptooth characters. He's friends with the gang and doesn't want to hurt them in any way. However, I'm also drawn to him because there seems to be a tragic quality to his story as well: he's going to grow up and no longer rely on bugs to eat. The possibilities of that happening are endless and could go either way.

Least Favorite Regular Character: Topsy.
Why: I never really liked his domineering, controlling attitude throughout the series.

Least Favorite Guest Character: The Yellow-Bellies.
Why: This does not need an explanation.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Favorite regular character: Littlefoot

Why: I always saw him as the type of character who can be best friends with just about anybody.

Second Favorite regular character: It's a tie between Cera and Topsy.

Why: They may seem mean; but, they do have a soft side that they don't show very often.

Favorite guest characters: Mr. Thicknose

Why: He is another one of those strong characters with a hidden soft side. I always liked him ever since the 8th movie came out.

Least favorite regular character: None

Why: I like pretty much all the characters. It's hard to choose a character I dislike just like it's hard to choose a favorite character when I like them all.