The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pokemon GO

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As far as the game being boring, I'm just hoping it's getting some people interested in pokemon, and then they go on and play one of the main rpg games or something.

It looks like that's what's going on too, with the 3DS, and different Pokemon game's sales shot up last month, with really no new games or anything coming out. Don't see anything else those sales could have come from other than Pokemon Go.

I Have no interest in this app myself. I'll just go enjoy the rpg's, but I'm happy some people are getting into Pokemon through this at least.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Sorry to raise a half a year old thread from its grave, but I was kind of late to jump on the bandwagon. :D Recently got myself a new phone and for whatever reason decided to give this game a try. As luck would have it yours truly happened to catch a ditto right after they were added to the game and nobody else I know has one. :p

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Coyote_A,Dec 22 2016 on  05:40 PM
Sorry to raise a half a year old thread from its grave, but I was kind of late to jump on the bandwagon. :D Recently got myself a new phone and for whatever reason decided to give this game a try. As luck would have it yours truly happened to catch a ditto right after they were added to the game and nobody else I know has one. :p
You lucky dog! I still haven't caught one and I'm catching everything just in the hopes of it turning into a ditto ;_;

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Dec 25 2016 on  11:32 PM
You lucky dog! I still haven't caught one and I'm catching everything just in the hopes of it turning into a ditto ;_;
I actually managed to catch another one a couple of days ago. He was disguised as a low CO Pidgey once again. Also hatched a Cleffa today. :lol:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Once it gets warmer out I'm gonna start playing again

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: ADFan185,Dec 26 2016 on  12:16 AM
A couple of weeks ago it was about -25 degrees C here and you could see me running along the banks of Moskva river, looking for water type pokÈmon... Though it's kind of a normal winter weather for our region. :)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I caught (and powered up) a perfect Rattata!
I caught (and powered up) a perfect Rattata! This is a big deal for me because Rattata is my favorite pokemon and I've been trying to catch a perfect one since I started playing. Sorry family and friends, this was the best present I got this Christmas.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Coyote_A,Dec 25 2016 on  04:24 PM
Quote from: ADFan185,Dec 26 2016 on  12:16 AM
A couple of weeks ago it was about -25 degrees C here and you could see me running along the banks of Moskva river, looking for water type pokÈmon... Though it's kind of a normal winter weather for our region. :)
Well you have more nerves of steel than I do. I don't do well in the cold at all I really hate the cold a lot. So you're a better man for than I am. It's 21 degrees right and I'm not going outside to catch PokÈmon at all. I know I'm a wimp during the winters here. I should be use to the cold but nope I'm not.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Dec 26 2016 on  10:35 AM
Congratulations! I also find the little purple rodent to be quite adorable... It's too bad the same can't be said about its evolved form. :sducky

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Coyote_A,Dec 26 2016 on  10:24 AM
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Dec 26 2016 on  10:35 AM
Congratulations! I also find the little purple rodent to be quite adorable... It's too bad the same can't be said about its evolved form. :sducky
I know... Raticate is pretty ugly, and the dichotomy only gets worse when you look at their Alola forms. I'm definitely keeping my perfect Rattata unevolved, it's not like it would become a battle powerhouse or anything if I evolved it. Still can't believe my first perfect Pokemon happens to be my favorite species to boot!

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I've only found one ditto, on the first day they became available. I've kind of "quit" playing right now though until school starts back up, as there isn't anything around where I live. I did find a 100% perfect Seadra in virginia, though! Building up some Horsea candies so I can evolve it when they release full Gen 2. If it gets a good moveset, I'll have an excellent dragonite buster :D

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I found a pigeot a while ago it was awesome that I found one

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a Venomoth (was a Venonat when first caught) that has at least 1 perfect IV; the only PokÈmon I found so far with good stats. The ones around here are usually in the middle-to-low stats wise. Unfortunately, I've run out of Poke balls and there isn't a Pokestop close enough to walk to. My only option is to buy coins for them, and that isn't happening. I guess I'll just be walking around to get candy for some of my PokÈmon.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Living in a huge city has its advantages, I suppose. I have about a dozen pokÈstops and three gyms all less than 10 minutes away from my house. :D

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes it does where I live there's tons of poke stops

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Reviving this topic because the Celebi quest part 2 requires me to add 3 new friends and I basically already added everyone I know who plays! So if you're still playing and want to add me, here's my friend code:
0890 8130 4666

See you there!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So... anybody been playing yet? If so, what team?
TEAM INSTINCT for me!  :lol
Just noticed this haha. Same goes for me. :smile

You have to add 3 friends, as in not have a total of 3 friends? (I haven't bothered to do a raid to complete part 1 since none have spawned that are convenient)

I'll put my friend code up later as well once I get to that part.

Also, looks like getting 3rd tier friendship gives 50,000 exp. Nice.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Added you Mumbling! I've been trying to find friends who don't live in the US because they send me eggs from other countries :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah Flathead, specifically 3 new friends. Couldve easily done this before when they introduced friends but now I'm kinda stuck.

You'll get that Dutch egg in no time LB&T ;)

Edit: ohh your buddy's name is adorable!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:13:42 AM by Mumbling »

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Haha thanks, I'm grinding out candies for Littleroot so I can finish the "Evolve an Evolved grass type" research quest. Is that really a 98% Bagon? That thing's gonna be a beast