The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pokemon GO

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm finally gonna hit Level 38!
I'm finally gonna hit Level 38! This has been the dream literally from day 1, because it's where Pokemon cap out. As soon as this French dude sends me another gift and we pop Ultra Friends for 50K xp, I can finally have the world's greatest Rattata.
the world's greatest Rattata. I'm legit not sure what I'm gonna do after this, it's been my driving force in this game.

Also, apologies to anyone who's noticed I haven't bee reciprocating gifts recently. Just moved to a new city and there's like nothing out here. It's super tough to get gifts now.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sweet! I'm getting scary close to level 40, which is insane. Anyway, you could go for that? Pokedex completion maybe?

Love your Rattata's name :D

And no problem - I've noticed gifts have been a low priority for pretty much everyone on my friend list. Guess people play less in winter and they also don't care much for the contents of the gift anymore.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats aabicus! I think I'm up to around level 32 now which is way higher then I'd ever thought I would get up to.
And Iris we're going to need to throw a celebration once you hit 40! Must be pretty exciting!

And no worries about the gifts, I've been in hibernation mode for the game for a while now. Can't be bothered to walk to the nearest stop when it's cold out so I mostly just log in inside my house to catch a couple pokemon every day haha.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Yeah, I'm glad the current event Is PvP-oriented, I can just fight my alt account 5 times and get a bunch of rare candy/dust every day. I don't want to leave the house until it warms up :P

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nice! :p I'm certainly not into it enough to have another account, but yeah it's been -20C to -30C over here for what feels like all of February so yeah. Getting a bit warmer this coming weekend though! Up to 0C by monday! Maybe you guys will start seeing gifts from me again  :PAli