The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello to everyone!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Hello, LBT fans!  :wave  So, I'm an average teenager (never will I say how old though!) who had discovered this site about three months ago after I had gotten into The Land Before Time. Three months after discovering this form, well, here I am!

My hobbies include collecting vintage items, such as vinyl LPs, 8-track tapes, VHS tapes, and other odd things. I sing, play guitar, drums, and other percussion instruments, impersonate celebrities and cartoon characters, and a whole lot of other entertaining things.

See ya around, peoplez!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forums. Your going to love it here I just know it. I also love vintage items too! So your new to Land Before Time then, have you watch any of the sequels yet? :DD

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you for the kind introduction of yours.

The only movie other than the first one that I actually own at the moment is movie 4. I have seen 3, but that was a super long time ago when I last saw it, like in 4th grade or so? I have seen good amounts of snippets of all of the movies, but I have yet to actually own the rest of them. I'll get to it eventually.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is where I got the box-set last year. Land Before Time 1 - 13 Box-set (DVD's)
Land Before Time 1 - 13 Box-set (DVD's)

I hope this helps! :D

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Numero uno, I don't even live in England. Numero dos, I only wish we could have enough money to buy that. Finally, numero tres, I wish we were rich.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No hard feelings...I only live somewhere in the Great Lakes area. Who knows where, right?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum, Anonymous. I hope you will find many interesting things here. :yes

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm not even an anonymous person, mind you. I just made up that name for fun!

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sounds like an setting in a Land Before Time movie. It also sounds cool place too live. :DD

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, it's somewhere around the U.S. The capital of the state I live in is...anonymous. Maybe.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
''Trucking location now'' (Only joking :lol)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forum.  Some of the movies, 2-11 I think, are available on double feature dvd's.  Maybe you can get some used versions of those someday.  

Lots of friendly folks on here and i"m sure you'll have a lot of fun on here, good luck.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us The Anonymous Person :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
Would you like for us to continue calling you Annonymous Person? If you made up the name up for fun it might sound kind of anonymous after a while to you ;) No name grabbing or anything intended of course. Some member of the GOF are called more frequently by names other than their usernames here which is why there is one thread about who is who in the GOF to avoid confusion :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome around here Anon ;) Hope you have fun. :wave

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome to The Gang Of Five, Anonymous Person! :D

Hey, guess what! I'm from the Great Lakes region, too! Somewhere in Minnesota, but that's all I'm willing to publicly share at this point. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi there, and welcome^^
I love your username
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks to everyone who welcomed me to the forum!

Malte, Ryan is my first name, as much as I hate giving out personal info about myself, as I almost never do.

Pangaea, same thing. I live somewhere in Michigan, but that's all I'm publicly sharing about myself at this point, other than the fact that I'm a teenager.

Can't believe I'm posting this during my final minutes at school! Thanks again, people!

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nobody is forcing you to reveal any personal information. It's your choice and yours alone.  ;)