The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

hello

Hedgehog

• Ruby
    • View Profile
i will think staying here  :cry  :wave

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Welcome to the Gang of Five Hedgehog :DD , It is always very great to say hi to new members, well, I am still a bit of new myself.
 I truly hope you'll enjoy your stay here and I look forward to see you in the different sections.
 See you around :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello and welcome back.  I don't remember you so you must've joined before I did.  It's nice you decided to come back and stay. :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Hedgehog!  :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community.
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own.
Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?

Hedgehog

• Ruby
    • View Profile
yes um where to start i already got a account is was nabil r i didnt it anymore
so i got a new one   :angry:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Thank you...and take a healthy hike.  See ya.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Oh look, there went Nabil R.. came through the door and right out the window

left a nasty mark on the pavement too =P

Okay, people.. nothing to see here.. move along move along c.c

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm confused, could someone explain, by pm, what is going on here?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
He's been banned...and reregistered under a new account.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Jan 21 2008 on  10:54 AM
Welcome back.  :wave
meh.. not to burst your bubble, matey, but this guy just got rebanned =P

nice of you to greet though. =)

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Jan 21 2008 on  04:51 PM
meh.. not to burst your bubble, matey, but this guy just got rebanned =P

nice of you to greet though. =)
i did'nt know you could get banned what for exscatly

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
He was a freeloader telling everyone to send him LBT movies. He also pestered several GOF members into talking to him via MSN by flooding their accounts with emails. He was warned and we sent him personal messages telling him that this kind of behavior would not be tolerated. Nevertheless he continued this kind of behavior even though several admins had told him about the problem and what the consequences for him would be if he continued it. For that reason he was ultimately banned.
Following that he talked to several GOF admins and members not asking us to lift his ban but trying to order us to unban him (that really was the sound of it). Those chats are almost comical as he asked every single admin he was talking to about lifting his ban (get this!) to send him LBT movies!
He was obviously to unwilling or incapable to understand the problem and there was no reason to hope for this kind of behavior to stop.
I want you to know that banning a member is the last ultimate measure against a member of the GOF which will not be undertaken unless the admins (not just a single admin) agree that there is really no chance for any improvement. The discussion about whether or not to ban nabil_r cover four pages in the staff room which should go to show that we are not taking a ban lightly and this measure shall never be used arbitrarily.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jan 21 2008 on  06:10 PM
He was a freeloader telling everyone to send him LBT movies. He also pestered several GOF members into talking to him via MSN by flooding their accounts with emails. He was warned and we sent him personal messages telling him that this kind of behavior would not be tolerated. Nevertheless he continued this kind of behavior even though several admins had told him about the problem and what the consequences for him would be if he continued it. For that reason he was ultimately banned.
Following that he talked to several GOF admins and members not asking us to lift his ban but trying to order us to unban him (that really was the sound of it). Those chats are almost comical as he asked every single admin he was talking to about lifting his ban (get this!) to send him LBT movies!
He was obviously to unwilling or incapable to understand the problem and there was no reason to hope for this kind of behavior to stop.
I want you to know that banning a member is the last ultimate measure against a member of the GOF which will not be undertaken unless the admins (not just a single admin) agree that there is really no chance for any improvement. The discussion about whether or not to ban nabil_r cover four pages in the staff room which should go to show that we are not taking a ban lightly and this measure shall never be used arbitrarily.
true i've talked to him online on msn and he can be heller anoying.
he keeps ask my to seened him LBT video's too he is so anoying, i dont even know were to get them from :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He should get the dvd's, then he'd get great video resolution and extras.    He does sound annoying.    You can block him on msn messenger I think.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He's hogged my screen on MSN for the past few weeks demanding I unban him... the poor git, he needs to understand, I'm simply just a mod, I do not have Admin rights, and it would never be up to me to unban him in the first place

firstly, the entire staff must agree to do so, and the final decision goes through the head admin: Adam (or Petrie, as we call him here)

Adam did have a personal MSN chat with Nabil, to give him a good chance to explain why he should be unbanned... the dodo head didn't give one, but rather kept demanding his ban be lifted without proper reason

its sad, really. I cant help but pitty the fool...

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes. I knew that guy, I had him on my MSN, when he had me reached my boiling point, I had to delete him from my MSN. The reason? The same discussed here. He asked me if I have LBT movies (which I have any and everyone to date) and then send the files to him to put them in his YouTube account. His plan didn't work and I assume he's now looking for someone else to pester. Well, he won't be finding anyone here, he'll be immediately banned as soon as he signs up even under another username. *evil laugher* >=D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I'll have the final say in this topic.  I overlooked banning by IP address and that's why he was able to reregister.  :bang  :bang

He's had enough in the limelight I think.