The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

This new land

Saphireraptor

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Flat feet stumbled onto the ground as the longneck juvenile blinked. "Where am I?" the blue toned diplodicus (sp?) mumbled. She looked beyond her. Her view descended onto a valley, painted with glorious lush green leafs and a fountain of fresh water. Sapphire looked around before padding closer, the many scents all around her.

Where in the world was she?

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"You're in the Great Valley, love."
The gravelly voice came from a dinosaur standing near her. Two crests jutted up from the top of his skull, and a frill draped neatly around his neck. He took a step toward her.
"What's your name, eh?"

(OOC: This is Sy I'm using.)

Highsoar

• Big flyer
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
A shadow crossed the ground, a flyer gliding overhead. She was large as flyers go but as she was still young, she was a smaller one of her kind. she decided to land on a rock nearby but slipped, rolling a couple of times into the grass. "Aw, not again...sorry...didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Anyway, hi" Blaze said. (her bio's in the char thread and I forgot to say it there but you can get an idea of what she looks like by my avatar)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
A old looking threehorn watches from a distance as he ate on some ferns then swallows. "More new comers..." Old Horn muttered to himself. "Better not bother me in any way, I am not in the mood for talking to youngnings..." he spoke to himself with a mutter and went on eating some ferns.