The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

episodes you wished they had thought of

rosie · 23 · 3502

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could have drawn the same sharpteeth or fastbiters, but colored them a bit different among other things.  It does make it look like Reclaw is looking for the kids to chase them.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Jan 12 2009 on  03:33 AM
I have for a while been considering a different scenario with the same characters. What if (for a reason yet to be determined though I have a few ideas) Littlefoot's grandparents had to leave the Great Valley for a while?
I love the idea of having Topsy in charge of Littlefoot for a while (and I don't expect either to be happy about that one). What then if anything happened to Littlefoot's grandparents or rumors arrived that anything had happened? And how would Cera react in that situation? I like the idea of Littlefoot abandoning restraint at some point ending up in a shouting match with Topsy (which might actually improve Topsy's opinion of Littlefoot). [/QUOTE]
 I totally like that idea that should have been a episode I can see the look on Cera's Face right now  :lol

AloneButNotLonely

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Explorer,Jan 3 2009 on  01:10 PM
I have this thing for dramatism, so I realy like to see dramatic scenes, especially those that leave you heart-broken for a while, but it actualy ends well. But the feeling remains for the whole of the episode, that's the episodes I absolutely can't miss.
Sure, one could say it's just me wishing for some character to be harmed or seen suffering, but actually, I simply have this strange preference for those parts where it does suffer but deserves it, and it ends up well. That's a valuable lesson for anyone.
okay, I'm with you on that one. I love dramatic scenes. To me that is the highlight of the episode. It is because you get close to the characters, and when you see them hurt...you hurt too.
 I can't that I do not like to see them suffer. It's not because I'm a weird person that way...it just adds onto the dramaric effect to me. You will get that a lot from me. I love cartoons, and watch a lot of different type of cartoons. I started watching Buzz Lightyear of Star Command because of the episode NOS-4-A2, and only the episodes with him because of how dramatic it is. It was just the thought of what he did to XR that got me.
 Back on subject.. Land Before time....I also liked the scene in The Lonely Journey where Grandma Longneck and Tria(I think I got this person name right, but if not please correct me) were talking bad about sharpteeth in front of chomper, and he got hurt by it. It made me want to cry for him. I was getting excited because I thought the episode was going to expound on that scene a little with all the Dinosaurs living in the great beyond and how they view him, which goes into the episode I wish they did. (If they did make an episode like that please tell me. I know The Lonely Journey does work with that theme, but not with everyone in the great valley like I hoped)
 I wish they made one where they drove Chomper away, and then they feel bad, and get him to come back. Thar would be an episode filled with awesomeness for me. Sorry if that sounds really sad. It's true though. but not with chomper wanting to teach other Sharpteeth how to be nice. Like they would really hurt his feelings to the point where he doesn't want to see a leafeater ever again, but in the end they're all friends again.
I not sure if I'm explaing that right. If you don't get...I'm sorry. I knwo what I want to say, but can't always make it to where everyone knows where I'm getting at.   :oops