The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Start of the First RPG

Threehorn · 783 · 67709

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Alright. Well we all better get rest. don't you agree Mr Threehorn?" Mike looks at him.

"Yes... come Cera time to get some sleep" Mr THreehorn leaves with Cera. "Coming daddy"

Max down at Mike "I guess that we have to find a spot to sleep" Max looks at his size "god finding a place to sleep going to be hard" Max laughs "Well I better start looking"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps You could Go By Littlefoot and his grandparents MAx.' Stripetail offered.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good idea, just have to have premission from them" Max said.

"Well I will be going just over here to get some sleep don't mind sleeping alone. doesn't affect me" Mike walks over under a tree star tree and lays down under it closing his eyes.

Max laughs "Looks like his flat out and sleeping" Max joked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" let's Go Find Littlefoot and His grandparents." Stripetail Said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Alright Stripetail lets go" Both walk off and Mike watches then lowers his head back on the ground.

"I could get use to being a Threehorn. Never knew resting on the ground as a dinosaur would feel this great. I feel such energy that I never had before... just have to watch my temper thou" Mike said to himself with a smirk on his Threehorn snout closing his eyes getting some rest for the morning ahead.

---

Sam looks over at the nest seeing Ducky's mum and her kids sleeping and Ducky as well "Good night" He said quietly laying down on the ground feeling the scaly body touching the grass that felt damp and warm "Feels like resting on water. I guess that how duckbills sleep by the river" He said before going to sleep himself just leaving Max out of the threeson looking for Grandparents and Littlefoot to see if it ok to sleep with them.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Odon watches as Threehorn leaves, then turns to the three young spikethumbs.  "We should head home too.  You kids need plenty of rest."

Guan couldn't argue with that, even when he began to yawn.

The spikethumbs finally leave the caves back towards their nests, but as soon as they drop off Mutt and Nod first.

----------

Grandpa, Grandma, and Littlefoot were already back at their nest when Grandpa looks to see Max wandering around.  He departs from the others to meet him.

"Looking for a place to sleep tonight, Max?  We have some room at our nest for one more, if you'd like."

----------

After watching the conversation between Stripetail and the dinosaur, the figure waits until both depart from the area before it jumps from the tree to the ground.  It sneaks into some nearby bushes and watches as everyone heads home.  As everyone goes out of sight, it retreats back to the hill near the Thundering Falls.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Max looks at Grandpa "That would be good, thanks mr Longneck thank you" Max gives a nod "to tell you one thing, haven't had much of sleep for at least 3 or 4 days now, maybe tonight that will be much different" Max said with a smile.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail Leaves  Max with the Longneck and then goes off on his own. He senses the figure and Heads towards the Tundering Falls.  Once He Reaches the Falls, He calls out. " Let's continue our conversation from before."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The figure appears before Stripetail.  The voice returns.  "As I said, I cannot tell you about your future.  Whether your path leads to death or someplace else, it will never be shown until that time comes.  Until then, live the life you have before you now, and choose the path you think is best."

The figure looks about the Valley, calm and quiet.

----------

Grandpa chuckles.  "Sleep is always a good thing here.  Come, and let's sleep.  We have a lot to do in the morning."

----------

Ozzie and Strut have remained in the caves since the others went home.

"So you think we should stay here for tonight?" asked Strut.

"It's the only safe place we can sleep," answered Ozzie.  "Would you rather sleep in the Mysterious Beyond with those sharpteeth?"

"Good point..."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Max laughs "Well thanks again. lets get some sleep" Max with Grandpa head back to Grandma and Littlefoot.

----

Mike's threehorn head appears at the cave entrance looking at the two Ozzie and Strut "You don't have to worry here I'm just outside... sleeping but tomorrow you will be coming with us to the planet to get rid of the sphere. if I remember right Strut was the one that picked up a piece so your just as much involved as everyone else." Mike said to them both

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzie grumbled.  "I somehow new you'd get us in trouble because you didn't drop that stupid rock..."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mike stares at Ozzie "Heard of brothery love? how can you have your brother learn if you keep putting him down all the time? give him some slact" Mike tells him.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah?  Then how about YOU teach him that eating eggs are good, and eating this...green junk is bad!"

----------

The figure looks in the direction of the caves.  "I hear that some of this world's residents are still awake.  They'll have to sleep if they are to be ready for tomorrow."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well tell you one thing... when I WAS human I loved scrabble eggs in the morning for breakfast. you see humans keep what we call Chickens which lay eggs then the eggs are taken by farmers. which are human put them on the market and sell them world wide. Humans use eggs from chickens for just cooking and eating, some cooked them in the shell to get hard boiled eggs. Some used them to make cakes. Some used them to make pancakes and those are nice on Pancake day." Mike said to Ozzie "And plants mixed in the diet would be healthy even for you two."

"But because I like A Triceratops and became one I have to eat plants because the stomaches of Triceratops can't eat eggs or meat. I know what I lost and do I give a damn? No..." Mike said looking at him still. "if like to know more just wake me..." Mike turns away walking to the tree

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' stripetail smiled 'I Figured you'd say that. I've lived for many ages in my world, and once the sphere is destroyed I'll return home. Good Night Creature, I'll presume you'll come with us to Galado tommorow?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzie watches dumbfounded by the words Mike said as the triceratops leaves.

Strut walks next to his brother.  "Ozzie, did you understand what he just said>"

Ozzie sighs.  "It's no longer important now.  There's something we have to do when the Bright Circle returns, wether we like it or not.  Let's sleep..."

----------

"I wish I could," replied the voice, "but I cannot.  The creature you fought still lives, and will return one day to exact its revenge.  This avatar you see before you will be the best defense this Valley will have when you are away, but it will not survive the coming threat that I will have to prepare for."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You are Refering to the Double of Higia that I sent to Galado. My powers will be fully restored soon, and Higia will be no match for me then." Stripetail said quietly
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mike lays down looking at the tree leafs above him "Yep going to miss that breakfast I had for years, oh well got to live the life I am in now." Mike said to himself not caring that Ozzie or Stunt heard him. He close his eyes and tries to get some sleep.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Then I will keep watch over this Valley until your powers are completely restored.  I will also think about sending the avatar to assist you to the planet, but it might not survive the return home.  So until daylight comes, I bid you goodnight..."

The figure then bows its head slightly, turns and walks quietly the other direction, disappearing into the forest...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile