The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Start of the First RPG

Threehorn · 783 · 67259

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yes, We Should.) The Morning Sun Broke over the Valley, its pale light coloring the sky. Stripetail Had nodded off against a tree, he opened his eyes, Rested and ready for the task of sending the numerous dinosaurs to the faraway planet. He first went over to the Longneck's nest Where Littlefoot , His Grandparents and MAx Were Sleeping." Everybody Wake up, It's nearly time to go.  Stand in the middle of the valley, That is where I will teleport us."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa opens his eyes to see Stripetail, then yawns and looks around.  He nudges Littlefoot to wake him.  "Wake up, Littlefoot.  The Great Circle is rising.  It's time for us to go."

----------

Ozzie and Strut have already woken up from their sleep.  They leave the cave and look around at the Valley as the sun continues to rise.  Ozzie now has a look of worry than one of annoyance.  They find Mike still sleeping next to a tree and walk over to him.

----------

Guan is woken up by his uncle.  Odon hushes him before he had anything to say.

"Let your sisters sleep a little longer," Odon whispers.  "You and I will watch the others go to this other planet."

"Why?" asks Guan.

"Because while the others are gone, the remaining adults and I will have to make a plan about keeping our Valley safe from any further unwelcome guests."

"Like the monster that Mr. Stripetail defeated?"

"Yes, so we'll have to defend ourselves from any more monsters.  Let's go."

Guan gets up and stretches, and then follows his uncle away from the nest.

----------

The figure had heard the conversation between the two iguanodons and taken note to what they said.  The figure waits until they left until it leaps from the trees into the bushes.  The figure's cloak, which was dark grey when night fell last night, had turned to a dark green to match the surrounding colors.  It disappears into the shadows of the trees, avoiding sight from any other dinosaurs that have woken up to eat...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Mike wakes up hearing a stick snap, he lifts his head up and see Ozzie and Strut standing there in front of him "Morning you two... Ozzie and Strut right? I listened to you two talk calling each other those names." Mike said to them.

---

Littlefoot wakes up "Morning already?" Littlefoot yawns sitting up and see Max still sound asleep. "Grandpa looks like someone still sleeping heavy."

---

Mr Threehorn was there already waiting and see Stripetail "So you the first to come. looks like we have to wait for the rest"

"Daddy we going to win aren't we?"

"Yes Cera we are" Mr Threehorn replied back to Cera's question.

---

Sam wakes up to the sound of Ducky's voice. He lifts his head up looking at Ducky and her mother. "Morning" Sam said yawning a bit.

"Morning" Ducky's mum said back and for a moment none of them talked looking at each other and Ducky speaks up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"we better get going, Yep Yep yep."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, it's time we put our personal matters aside for this mission," Ozzie replies.  "The sooner we get it done, the better."

----------

Grandpa looks over to Max and chuckles.  "He did say that he didn't sleep for several days."  He gets up and nudges Max awake.  "It's time to get up, Max.  We have something really important to do."

----------

Odon and Guan meets Threehorn and Cera at the meeting place.

"I guess most of the others are just waking up," Odon says.  Guan responds with a yawn.

----------

The figure stops at the line of trees where the dinosaurs are beginning to converge.  It waits, watches, and listens...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam and Ducky's mum looks down at  Ducky "Right" Sam replied

"Yes dear, lets go" Ducky's mum said and they left with Ducky.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
PetrIe Swoops Ins and Lands in front of Stripetail.' Me here Mr. Stripetail."
 Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Max feels it and opens his eyes "Oh it morning... thanks for waking me Mr Longneck" Max slowly gets up steching his fours legs. "We better get going" Max said

"He sure don't waste time don't he Grandpa" Littlefoot laughs.

---

"Morning to you too..." Mr Threehorn said back.

"Morning Odon morning Guan" Cera said to them

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good To see you petrie,. We're Just Waiting for the others." Stripetail said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa chuckles to Littlefoot's comment, then looks to Grandma, who still sleeps.  He whispers to both Max and Littlefoot.  "It's best to leave Grandma alone for a while.  Some of those who are not going with us should take the extra sleep.  Let's go."

----------

"Morning Cera.  Ready to do any more monster butt-kicking?" Guan responds.

Odon stares at his nephew, who shuts his mouth immediately.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon everyone else arrives in the gathering area. "Looks like everyone is here." Mike said being the last to arrive with Ozzie and Strut.

"Now work your magic" Mr Threehorn looks at Stripetail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Stripetail  cries out in a loud oice' Teleportire Galado!" A brilliant Light Encircles the Group, and They are carried upwards in the light. They pass outside of the Earth's atmosphere and hurl through space at incredible speed. In a few minutes, they reach  Galado.  The surface of Galado is rough and rocky, with strange plants growing inbetween the rocks. St The Light Vanishes And the Group beholds the Strange landscape.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What weird plants... now this is a new..." Mr Threehorn looks up and see three moons in a sunny day "Three night circles seen during the day!?"

"The moons of Galado" Mike whispers looking at the moons.

"Lets see..." Sam walks from the group a bit away looking around for any red in the sky and spots it "Over there is the Volcano of Light but knowing that place from the books about Galado there are monsters that we should keep out of sight" Sam said to the others.

"Oh yeah best ideas." Max nods.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
StrIpetail Produced the Sphere from His Robes. " I Have The Sphere. Do You have the book? He looks at Sam.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sam nods holding the human size book with his closed clawed right hand "Yes. Right in his claw" Sam said.

"So that why he kept his closed claw" Ducky's mum said to herself.

---

Meanwhile in a old lab fully working deep under ground Higia the one without the magic powers work hard on a new weapon that ammue to all magic affects. "Soon that magic fur ball will die... not even his magic could bloke the power of this and he can't even sense me because I don't have magic..." Higia laughs as he works on his weapon and armour modifedcations.

(Other words no StrIpetail can't tell where Higia is and what he is doing or that other guy)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
UnAware of the threat, Stripetail takes the book From Sam and Starts Flipping through The pages.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr threehorn looks over his shoudler at the text "How can you understand all those weird markings? they look like nothng more then marks on a flat piece" Mr Threehor muttered.

"it called writting and I'll teach you to read it if you like" Mike said to Mr Threehorn

"Well... erm... fine after this is over you do so!" Mr Threehorn said back.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
StrIpetail Muttered to Himself. " I sent Higia's double here, but the magic circle would have vanished once it reached here, so he's running around somewhere.He's plotting Revenge, I'm sure,but what Exactly I can't tell. It probably involves me dying , But since I took His Power I can't sense him. Once Higia Is unmade, His Double will be gone too." He continued reading
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Higia walked into a large cyclar room and touch his hands on a sphere in the middle "Time to spy on my guests" Higia laughs. Small poles raise out the ground not noticable by anyone. then Higia sees a 360 degree image of the area on one of them and play back what StrIpetail said.

"Oh that where your wrong. the magical soul is trap in there I am freed from that sphere and don't have magic. I have a soul and a body..." Higia smiles from his blue lips from his blueish face with green hair. "Now lets see what Littlefoot brain holds" the ball scans without anyone noticing and he gets a copy of Littlefoot memiors.

"mmm Old Sharptooth... his mother... perfect landscape for my Block field that they have to cross to get to Volcano of Light" Higia looks at the computer model image of the large rocky flat Plain. "My Mega land and view modiffer is ready and no one knew about it not even those Galadoians." Higia laughs as he gets his trap ready.

----

Littlefoot looks around "Hey look at this" Littlefoot sniffs one of the plants "yuck it smells horrible!"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa looks around the desolate landscape.  "This place seems no different than the Mysterious Beyond."

Ozzie snorts at the unfamiliar smells.  "The only difference is that we have absolutely no idea what we'll be up against here."

----------

In another clearing hidden from few by the others, a small disk of light appears and the figure steps through.  The voice speaks to it.  "Once the portal closes, I will be unable to contact with you further.  I have sent a second avatar to guard the Greay Valley.  Make sure the dinosaurs' mission succeeds..."

The voice vanishes as soon as the portal closes.  The figure looks around its surroundings and begins sneaking around among the barren rocks, keeping out of sight of the group.