The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Start of the First RPG

Threehorn · 783 · 66317

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail sensed the figure and smiled." You've come to help us after all." He said mentally. " I figure Higia is trying to account for my magic powers, so in order to defeat him, I will need to find another means to stop him." He Said Aloud" I know You are watching Us Higia, so listen well. No matter what you are planning it won't work. I can't sense you, But It doesn't take a genius to figure out your plan, mortal." His voice echoed Around the plain.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The figure hears the squirrel's reply, but is unable to respond, for it has no voice.  Instead, it crawls behind some rocks to peek at the group, making sure only Stripetail can spot it.  It gives an OK sign with its free hand and disappears back behind the rocks again.

----------

Strut looks at Stripetail with an odd look, then whispers to his brother.  "Do you know who he's talking to?"

Ozzie cocks and eyebrow.  "Do you really think I'm going to ask him that?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
Higia laughs from his viewer room "Oh I am watching you but you can't sense technology or what it looks like. Plus either way your group has to pass through the Flat Plains. Even your magic won't work here. In this world it my toy and your magic from now is usless..." Higia said knowing that he was only talking to himself pushing a switch and in a deeper tunnel the power generaters work at full power.

-----

squirrel sees a large number of ball like objects metal spheres shot out the ground and hight into the air seconds later they all explord realesing a magic damping field that the Squirrel couldn't even sense what they did. Only looking from his view more like waste of material which could be a disavandge to Higia.

"What was that?" Cera asked looking the smoked out areas in the sky

"Don't know..." Littlefoot replied looking at it

"Whatever it is... it not hurting us... now lets go before anything happens" Mr Threehorn demanded.

Sam looks at the sky with wonder "Something about that don't add up"

"Agree" Mike said back

"We will have to wait and see... I would think that best if we move out" Max looks at Grandpa to see if it best.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It Took Stripetail a few moments to figure out what was happening.'Drat, Those balls are blocking my magic." Stripetail  gumbled. He Slid his staff between the crosshairs on his back, " Well, everyone, there will be no magic here. Those Balls are somehow able to block my magic." He Made a  gesture and a small object appeared in his paw. He Put it in his robe, smiling. " WHile I rely on my magic staff a good deal, I'm not totally powerless now. But Higia has the advantage, He knows the planet well, and he's hidden himself from me." He Thought.
_
"Those balls give me creeps." Petrie said Shakily.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How many are there? there so many of those ball things in the sky" Cera looked at them

"I know I hope they stay there" Littlefoot said with fear.

---

"Computer activate City lights" Higia ordered and the underground city right below the group activate it lights. "Now that the power is in there I could now relay them to the location I Want it to" Higia stands in the middle still holding the sphere looking at the camera images of the group and spots something in the bushes "Well what is this? a helper that keeps out of sight aid them. Oh he will have to be delt with when it comes" Higia push the sphere in a point and shows a image of a large number of robots "My toys will take care of that creep when the time is right" Higia smiles

----

"Lets move!" Mr Threeehorn shouts to the group "The longer we stand around the longer we have to stay on this world"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail Nodded. He Handed the Book back to MAx. " Lead the way Max. The Sonner we get off this plain the better." If we Could Just Get Underground, those blasted Balls wouldn't affect me as much.' He Thought
_
Ducky looked at the balls. " Those Things Are Made Of Metal. Isn't there some way of bringing the them down?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Sam it is not Max, he walks on four Max does)

Sam takes the book which is tiny to his now clawed duckbill hands. "Looks like the only way across is top level. there is no path underground that goes to the volcano. the plains top side is the only way because of the lava flows 200 meters below the plains it self" Sam said lookin at the page

Max nods "I read it before I had became a Longneck. I know that the spheres can't be destroyed since another two will replace it and so on. HEard of the planet of no Magic? this is the one. they created technology that cuts magic right out underground and top side... don't know why put the life forms of this planet did so" Max tells them

---

"That it keep talking and your right about the history, this planet has no magic since it all bloked by a unique set of dampners" Higia said watched from the room. "tell me everything you know" He smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Enough Max.' Stripetail cut in.' Higia is watching us and listening in on every word we say, so you may have already said too much." " So they cant be destroyed? Well Let's seee how they Dpo Against the wind of ages. We Better get a move on and find some shelter." Stripetail touched the ground with his paw." There are other kinds of magic Higia," He thought . A cold wind began to blow through the air, and the ball begin to sway slightly.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Higia laughs "idiot you just activated my traps! Hydro Magic Dampner activate!"

----

Suddenly everyone felt the ground shake as something laughed high into the air with many others obriting the planet they activate and drain the magic within seconds that Stripetail casted with the wind disappearing.

"What was that!? that wasn't in the books!!!" Sam said looking up at the sky seeing many lights covering the day and night sky.

---

Higia smirked turning the intercom on talking to them "Your in my game zone Stripetail... my rules... no magic. do any more plenty to those around you. I have activated a trap, one inch of magic of any kind a plenty will happen and a sphere will target randomly one of you and take the life force from them. So Stripetail it up to you use magic setting my traps off and watching one of them die. Or try the mortal way." Higia turns the intercom off laughing watching what Stripetail does next.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They die, I can revive them Higia.' Stripetail snapped. He raised the sphere. " I Have a question for you Higia. Will the balls work on your own soul? If It does well, I'll simply have to revive one of them.  And In case you're wondering, no the sphere won't work on me. " Stripetail said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Higia laughed as they moved into the plains "Too late!!!! Show your fears!!!! CHILDREN!!! Muahahahahahaha!!!!" Hits the button and suddenly the land around the transformed into the landscape that the children remembered before the great earthshake.

"Now your magic is usless! Think this is a hologram think again. this land you are in is more then that and magic in this field is totally blocked. No point using your powers it will not be affective." Higia said through the intercom again.

(the area they entered has a chain of linked connetions which created the ulitmate magic dampner, not even Stripetail could get a inch of magic out of him)

----

"Oh no... what is this..." Sam looked around.

"Old Sharptooth... this is the place mother fought Old Sharptooth!!!!" Littlefoot cried out.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail Drew His staff out and it instantly became a sword. " Stay on your guard everyone. He's drawn from your memories Littlefoot to create this Sharptooth." " Remind me when this is over to destroy this planet again." He said to the others.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Higia laughs as he watch things move around "mmm lets draw... what is this!? another transportation taken place!?" Higia looks at the view to see Doc moving towards the group

"Another to join the party. Good... now to scan his greatest fears" Higia scans his mind and smiles "A dinosaur worse then Old Sharptooth lets show to them after they fight old sharptooth" Higia smiles.

----

"I don't like this... something not right..." Max said looking around.

"Stand your ground!" Mr Threehorn said "We need to be ready!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" If You think this is bad just wait." Stripetail said. " Higia has worse creatures up his sleave, I can tell. He's just waiting to use them on us."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mike nods "His right"

Max looks around again seeing nothing "Is he toying us?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
" He-he toying with us.' Petrie said shakily.  " Me want To Go Home.' You Blow this planet up!" He yelled at Stripetail. " Petrie , while those ball are up there,, I can't do any magic. If I Try, one of you will be killed. And If I keep trying, soon I'll be the only one left."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"His right... we have to fight this with brute not magic" Max said looking at Petrie, "Keep the children behind us. in a circle." Max suggested

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' You-ou c-can't u-use ma-magic?' Petrie squeaked in fear. "  That bad very bad."
- "Everyone, get in a circle. Children, stay in the middle of the circle, Adults and older children, circle the youngsters." Stripetail said.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looks at the ground and see it shaking something was coming then he looked and fear filled his eyes, mind and soul "Old Sharptooth!!!!" He cries out hiding behind Cera shaking with fear.

"Littlefoot snap out of it!" Cera plended

---

"Now lets the games begin" Higia smiles

---

the Sharptooth hears towards them roaring

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail Jumped up on Grandpa and quickly climbed up to the top of his head."Everybody stay together." Out of nowhere he suddenly broke into a smile.
-
A Figure appeared inside the tunnel. The figure was transparent, barely visible even in the bright light of the tunnel.It went over to the generators that were powering both the spheres and the landscape. It vanished inside the generators and suddenly the tunnel was plunged into darkness. The sound of metal hitting the floor was the only sound that could be heard. Aided by the darkness the figure vanished again.
- Stripetail, unaware of what was happening underground, prepared for the Sharptooth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: