The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked over to Zaine and said "What do you see? Is it something dangerous?" And at that very moment the Red Horn in the bushes decided to make his presence known to the children...he charged forward pushing Zaine out of the way and knocked Longtail to the ground as he roared "You freak! You are coming with me...and don't let any of your little friends try anything brave or I may just have to hurt you and them!"

Longtail however had the wind knocked out of him and he couldn't immediately respond to the Red Horns threat...which served to make the Red Horn even madder! "You WILL ANSWER ME FREAK!" Longtail looked over at the others and wasn't sure what to do...so the Red horn decided for him, by kicking Longtail with his foot...and then picked him up using his nose horn and started to walk away...

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Syrius continued to sniff about and study the area around him. He heard a rough commotion not too far from him and decided to make his way towards the noise

I wonder... he thought to himself and coming near the location he caught a glimpse of the redhorn roughly scooping up Longtail and carrying him away, nearby he spied the children who appeared rather frightened by the presence of the redhorn.

It was then that Syrius decided to step out and see what was going on, just as the redhorn started away with the limp flyer

"What is the meaning of this?!?" he questioned, stepping out before the redhorn

"What are you doing with that little one?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Longtail!"

Zaine rushed in front of the red horn and blocked his path. "If you want him, you're going to have to hurt me as well because I won't let you take my friend!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stood his ground but did not get closer since he had Ducky and Petrie on his back.  "You can't just take whoever you want." He said with no sound of fear in his voice.  

Ducky whispered in Petrie's hear and he flew off after emitting a small cry as if he was terrified, which he was.  

He flew straight up and then headed off towards where Cera's nest was looking for grownups, especially large ones like Cera's dad or Littlefoot's Grandparents.  Some of the adults he flew over them crying out, "Red horn back, has Longtail." He said aloud flying along over some grownups while looking for some especially large and known to be brave ones like Cera's dad or Littlefoot's Grandparents.  

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine took another step forward. "I won't say it again! Let him go now or I will make you!"

Zaine had no idea what he was getting himself into, but he didn't care. He had just met Longtail a few minutes ago, and now this creep was threatening him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The red horn chuckled and said to Zaine..."This friend of yours is a monster...he needs to see my leader so they can 'talk'." The red horn had put a dark emphasis on the word talk and Longtail didn't like it...he also noticed Petrie flying away....hopefully to get help. But when Syrius stepped in his path the red horn glared at him and replied "I can do whatever I want here...this so called flyer on my nose doesn't belong here, so I'm taking somewhere else...and that should be enough for you!"

At this point Longtail really wasn't sure what to do...but he wasn't going to let this red horn just walk away while his friends just watched...so he bit down on the red horn's nose forcing him to yelp in pain, and Longtail slid to the floor and asked "Hey Syrius ready for a two on one?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Syrius still didn't know what to make of the redhorn but was more than willing to oblige for a fight, as the redhorn didn't seem to carry good intentions

"I believe so" said Syrius

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Good, now let's begin!" The young flyer then charged the red horn, and tried to head butt him, but quickly learned this was a bad idea as the red horn simply lowered his head exposing the sharp dominant horn on his head and Longtail barely had time to move out of the way! The red horn then turned on the flyer and forcibly stepped on his tail...causing Longtail to scream in pain unlike any he'd ever felt before...and then black out from it.

Cyrix heard Longtail's scream and immediately ran towards his nephew hoping he got there in time....

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Syrius was quick to respond, charging and knocking the redhorn off of Longtail

"I will not tolerate your doing harm to this young one"

he said and he smacked the redhorn hard across the head with his tail

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(( OOC: Instead of having no adults respond when one would I"ll  just rp one that I'm sure no one would have an interest in, an fc one so that way he'll be on eaqual footing with the other fcs.  Not to say I"ll keep the rping the char, could be only a 1 scene. ))

Mr Thicknose was eating at a site by himself, proffering to be by himself at times to think over things he heard and staying out of the silly postering some liked to do, and those sillier meetings of the grown ups where one half liked to argue with the other half and accomplish nothing.  

He looked at at the Petrie, "What is the cause of all the noise young one?" He asked.  

Petrie landed on a branch just above Mr Thicknose.  "Red horn capture Longtail like before.  He at (.....) " He said.  

He had heard some of the others talking about that person, especially some of the farwalkers who visited the valley.  He looked at Petrie, saying, "Go and tell some other flyers so they can spread the word faster.  Tell some growups that are nearest to an exit out of the great valley to head there to cut them off in case they get past teh rest of us and the the other grownups to head to the spot." He said and set off to the spot.  

"Yes, sir." Petrie said then went into the air to do what Mr. Thicknose and said, telling other flyers he said and any grown ups about Mr. Thicknose's plan.

"What you are doing is wrong." Littlefoot said standing his ground, but not charging since he knew his small size would do little good, and he was carrying Ducky also.  

"It is, yep, yep, yep." she said noddeing as she tightend her grip on Littlefoot's neck.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Stop it!" Zaine had enough and began to charge at the red horn. "Get away from him!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The red horn landed with an 'oof' and felt as Zaine rammed his stomach as well and as he got up he managed to kick Longtail back a few feet which put a smile on his face and then he turned his attention to Syrius and Zaine...and said "You cant stop me...my boss is already on the way...and when he gets here...that freak will be his...no matter what!"

At that moment however Cyrix came running into the clearing and saw his nephew lying on the ground, unconsiouss...and he saw the red horn and wished he was having a sleep story but knew it was real! "Get away from my nephew you red horn!" he said with no fear.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine held his ground. "I don't care who you are or who you work for! Longtail is my friend, and I will not let you or anybody else hurt him!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie flew on spreading the word to other fliers and other grownups about the goings on.  

Littlefoot saw some new arrivals and decided to wait to see what would happen before deciding what to do next.  Ducky was thinking if she should hide up in a tree or stay on Littlefoot.  She decided she would remain where she was for now.  

Mim arrived as Cyrix did.  She remained where she was, looking around to take in the situation before deciding what to do next.    Best to act on information instead of blindly she thought.  

______

Meanwhile not to far off and almost arriving was Mr. Thicknose, going along as fast as he could but at a pace where he would arrive at the destination not out of breath, which would not be very helpful to anyone.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Syrius stepped up towards the redhorn, his eyes slanted in his anger

"And who is this boss of your's? What business has he to come and torment this poor young flyer? Speak now and I'll make these next few seconds less painful!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine took another step forwarf. "He may go easy on you, but don't expect me to. Either you let Longtail go now or I will make you sorry you ever came here. Your choice!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looks over at Syrius, "His boss is a red one horn who hates Longtail for something like loosing in battle or something like that I think sir." Littlefoot said.

Ducky nods, "Something like that.  Yep, yep, yep." She said.

Petrie spread the word about the red horns being back in the valley and what they were up to as well as Mr thicknose's plan.

Mim stood off to one side, going over to be with Littlefoot and the others.  Easier to protect the young ones if she was closer to where they were then some distance away.

Mr Thicknose arrived.  He had paced himself so he was no where out of breath since it would do no one any good.  "That is quite a silly reason to be mad at someone, for beating you in a battle, and because they are different.  Everyone is different then everyone else." He said.   He looked at the red horn, "Why don't you save yourselves a lot of pain, anguish and such and just leave and pretend you never came to the great valley here.  Though I assume you are to choose the hard way.  Everyone seems to prefer the hard way for some reason." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just as the red horn was about to respond when a voice cut through the air...."Well my scout was right....the freak is here." The red horn that the voice belonged to stepped out of the bushes and was easily twice the size fo the red horn that ambushed the children. Cyrix nodded his head and replied "Well you must be the learder of this misguided herd." The large red horn nodded and said "Yes, my name is Korr...and I've been searching for this thing..." He gestured towards Longtail "...for a very long time."

"What did my nephew ever do to you?" Cyrix asked Korr. The red horn answer sent chills down Cyrix spine. "He killed my mate!" Cyrix first reaction was to laugh, but he thought better of it, and instead replied by saying "My nephew couldn't hurt a stink bug...why and how could he have possilbly killed your mate?"

This question however infurated Korr, and he looked over at Longtails body and smiled, as he said "It doesn't matter, I'm about to settle the score!" He stepped back and charged prepared to run Longtail through while still on the ground.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mr Thicknose saw what he thought needed to be done and though not young anymore he wasn't to old either so when he saw what Korr was about to do he lowered his head and charged at Korr himself.  As he did so he said, "I think you young ones should get out of here." He said putting all his speed and mass behind his charge at Korr.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked in awe at the old threehorn. I can't believe he's actually helping us out, and he isn't the same species as us. I have to learn how Littlefoot and his friends do it.

After hearing the threehorn tell them to leave, part of Zaine told him to move, but for some reason he wouldn't. "Forget it! I'm not leaving a new friend in need. I'm staying!"