The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine saw that the group hadn't left the area, so he started walking towards them again. Suddenly, he heard something in the bushes next to him. He quickly turned towards them. "Hello? Is anybody out there?" Since nothing responded or came out, Zaine kept moving towards the group.

"I really, really hope Korr doesn't get any bright ideas anytime soon."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Unfortunately for Zaine Korrs' second plan was already in motion. Korr quickly and quietly stepped from the bushes and backed Zaine into a corner and said "Make a sound and I'll stomp you flat!" Meanwhile with the group Longtail was listening to the others speak when his uncle looked over to him and asked "Do you have anything to say nephew?" Longtail cleared his throat and said "Yeah I do...if Korr ever threatens any one of us again....I'll fight him to the death!"

Cyrix sighed, but as he did Longtail's eyes began to move from one shadow to the next, almost as if he were expecting something to happen...then he began to sniff the air repeatedly and this caused him to walk in circles for a few moments before his right eye turned yellow, and he bared his teeth, and set the claws on his wings in attack position. Cyrix was now concerned as he asked "What...what do you smell Longtail?" The young flyer then narrowed his eyes and let a tear slide down his beak as he replied "Red Horns..."

In that one momnet a dozen Red Horns moved forward from the bushes and grouped everyone together making sure to seperate Longtail from them, all Longtail could do was sigh....and surrender to them.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Oh for the love of life... Don't you foolish fogey's ever stop?!?" said Syrius who was still nearby. He stepped forward in between the large herd of redhorns and Longtail

"We dont want trouble in our valley, so sirs, if you'd be so kind, I advise you move along"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One of the other Red Horns laughed and said "No chance! This child needs to speak to our leader...alone." Another one said "Yeah...so you all need to just let us take him and go about your day."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"This child" sneered Syrius "belongs to this valley. and I dont think you have any good intentions with what you have planned to do with him"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine stepped back. He wanted to call for help, but Kor was definitely not someone to mess around with. "Whatever you're planning, it won't work..." he said in a low tone. "Longtail will defeat you once and for all."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr began to laugh and it only got louder and harder and as the Red Horn's laughter came to a stop, he pointed his dominate horn at Zaine, and said "Move go right back to little group, who by now are surrounded by my herd. No funny buissness GOT THAT?!"

Longtail then said to Syrius "Let them take me." And this of course got a resounding "WHAT?!?!" from Cyrix as he asked "You know what they plan to do to you right?" Longtail naturally nodded to his uncle and said "Of course, but if you all get hurt then it'll be my fault...and I can't let that happen!" The little flyer then walked over to one of the Red Horns and looked to the floor just as they heard Korr walking up he said

"Good job boys...now this freak will be mine!" He then looked Longtail in the eyes and said "Are you ready?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head once Kor had left. "I don't care what he does to mr. He won't hurt Longtail!"

Zaine saw Kor approach Longtail, and then Zaine charged him.

"Leave them alone!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head once Kor had left. "I don't care what he does to mr. He won't hurt Longtail!"

Zaine saw Kor approach Longtail, and then Zaine charged him.

"Leave them alone!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr knew that move was coming from Zaine so he sidestepped and let Zaine run right into Longtail knocking him to the ground. Korr laughed again as he looked at Longtail on the ground and said "See kid playing the hero only gets others hurt...that freak of a friend of yours knows that, that's why he made the smart choice and gave up."

Korr then walked over to the two and rolled Zaine off of Longtail and picked him up with his nose horns leaving to small cuts against Longtail's stomach, and he started to walk away with a smile and he said to the rest of his herd "If any of them try to move...well tell me and the monster will be punished some more!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Damn. Why didn't I see that coming? Zaine slowly gets up, noticing the red horns still surrounding them. "I have to do something, but if I move they'll hurt him even more." Zaine thought really hard, and then remember. He called out towards Kor.

"Take me instead of Longtail. I'm worth more to you!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr stopped dead in his tracks...he really wasn't expecting the kid to say that! He turned around and said "What are you talking about child?" Longtial looked over with a confused look on his face as well, not really knowing what was going to happen now.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ok, I've got his attention. I just hope I don't screw it up. Zaine knew he was probably betraying the voice that talked to him earlier, but he had no choice.

"You call Longtail a freak because he did something strange or unreal. Well, he's not the only one! Before you showed up I heard a voice speaking to me. A voice not from this world, and apparently only a dinosaur who has last their parents can hear it!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr's eyes widened and looked at Zaine with intrest...but Longtail's eyes narrowed as he heard what Zaine had said 'My mother...always one to spread the wisdom.' Longtial then looked up at Korr and said "May I speak to him?" Korr's resopnse was two fold as he shook his head and said "We take him with us, but the freak is still mine!" One of the other Red Horns walked over and ushered Zaine over to Korr and then he smiled as he said to the longneck...

"You are in for a treat!" As the three of them walked away.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked over at Longtail. "I'm so sorry Longtail." He turned around and followed the red horn towards Kor. "Well, you have me. So now what will you do?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Kor smiled as Zaine asked his question and he simply said "You will know soon enough little one!" He then turned to the rest of the group facing Cyrix, and Mim and said "If anyone tries to follow us, I will not hesitate to hurt these two children! Red horns, Let's go!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This doesn't look good.  We have to do something.  We can't let them just take them." Littlefoot said with concern in his voice and face.  

"It is bad, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said nodding.

Mr Thicknose looks at Littlefoot and nods, "Yes, and we'll rely on ourselves instead of the rest of the great valley, who seems to prefer to argue then get anything done.  I think I'll follow the example of you and your friends Littlefoot, and get things done instead of just arguing." Mr Thicknose said.

"The adults here running things is a mess compared to the yellowbellies.  They may sing and dance most of the day but at least they get things done without arguing.  Maybe I should go back there."  Mim said upset at the whole incident.  

"If you do be sure to tell me, I may want to go also.  Listening to folks singing and seeing them dance would make a nice change of pace instead of hearing and seeing them argue and get nothing done." Mr Thicknose said shaking his head.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine noticed the others sad expressions. "Great. Now what?" he said to himself.

Zaine then started to remember a lullaby his mother would sing to him every night, and he started singing part of it.

If we hold on together
I know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
Where clouds roll by for you and I

A tear slowly rolled down his cheek.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr stopped for a moment and then said to the rest of his herd..."Bring the others with us....when I start talking to our little friend here...I want a full audience." Several Red horns nodded and some started laughing knowing what the boss had planned! Three of the Red Horns started moving forward pointing there horns at the group and forcing them to walk forward.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine noticed what Korr said. "Don't hurt them. Please I'm begging you!" Zaine only gave himself in to keep his friends safe. He didn't want them to get involved.