The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky saw how sad the others were, "Do not be sad, Littlefoot will think of something he always does, yep, yep, yep." She said nodding.  Littlefoot said nothing, happy of Ducky's faith in him but not sure he could think of something this time, and in the past the others had had good ideas as well.  

"Yes," Mr Thicknose said, "I've noticed that about him."  Mim remained silent for the moment.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Korr looked down to Zaine and said loud enough for everyone to hear..."Oh I'm not going to hurt them..I'm saving all the torture for the freak on the end of my nose...I just want you all to see my methods of 'persuasion'." He then began to laugh, as he thought about the pain he was going to bring to Longtail, and he only laughed harder.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine didn't like the sound of 'persuasion'. He must be talking about me. But why does he hate Longtail so much? I could try and ask him, but he'll never tell me. Well, I have to try.

"Why do you hate Longtail so much?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot remained silent trying to think of something, the others remained silent having nothing to  say.  Petrie had started to return after telling some other flyers and grown ups.  He landed in a tall tree and hid among the leaves looking when he saw some red horns and his friends admist them.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr then said "I guess there is no harm in telling you kid...well this freak on the end of my nose...he killed my mate and almost killed my son as well! That is why I have to make him suffer and feel the pain I feel every single day!" He then stopped walking and turned to the rest of his herd and the group. He scanned their faces and finally spoke up by saying:

"Bring the female rainbow face here...I want her to have a close and personal view of the 'fun' I'm about to have!" Korr then tossed Longtail to the ground and laughed as another Red Horn brought Mim forward.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine was shocked at what he heard. Longtail killing others? That's not like him at all! This Korr guy thinks he feels pain because of his mate and son, but he doesn't know the true meaning of the word.

"You think you feel pain? You should consider yourself lucky. You only lost two people close to you. Try losing your entire herd and your parents. That's what I have to go through my entire life."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looked at the red horn, "Yea, what do you want?" she asked in a not pleasant voice.   The others remaining silent for now.  

Petrie went off to try to find an adult who would listen and tell them of the new recent change of events, he hoped he could find someone.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked over at Littlefoot. "Littlefoot, I'm so sorry about all of this. I didn't mean for you to get involved. Please forgive me."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot shook his head, "Nothing to forgive, you didn't mean for this to happen." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr looked over to Mim and said "You are about to see what my find of fun is like." He then proceeded to forcibly step on Longtail's wing. The first sound heard was a snap...then Longtails cries of sheer pain. This however only caused Korr to laugh harder and then using his horns to cut and scratch the flyer in several places, and finally and slowly brought his foot down upon the flyers head, and slowly pushed it into the ground, with Korr grinning the entire time.

After hearing Longtail's cry of pain Cyrix forced himself to close his eyes and cover his ears as he shed a tear for his nephew.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
No. This can't be happening! He promised not hurt anyone! "Kor stop it! Don't kill him!" Zaine knew he had to think fast in order to save Longtail.

"If you expect me to cooperate with you, I'll only do it if you promise not to hurt my friends, including Longtail!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot got an idea, he whispered to Ducky, "Hold on tight." He said, waiting a moment.  She didn't know what was up but tightened her grip on him pressing her head against his neck and closing her eyes, since she was sure she'd feel better not seeing whatever his plan was.  Littlefoot then took a deep breath and started to scream while running around as if he was terrified and had cracked bumping into red horns that were of the smaller types and attempted to cause at least some chaos so hopefully some of the others could take the chance to escape or something.

Mr Thicknose had no idea what Littlefoot was up to or what his idea was, and it seemed a wild one he took only a moment to shrug mentally and lowered his head to ram some red horns and cause some general confusion so hopefully some of the others could get away or to add to the noise so perhaps someone else could hear.  

Mim continued to walk along with the red horns, and when she was close to Longtail she got a look on her face as if she had no hope left and half squatted half kneeling down.  She then used the position to use her leg muscles go give her an extra push as she jumped and landed rolling near where Longtail was and grabbed him.   Once she was on  her feet she started to run off as fast as she could holding Longtail near to her chest, going for any gaps or jumping over red horns, or onto a back to use as a sort of spring to jump a bit farther if possible.  If he is light enough she would tuck him under her left arm and hold him secure to try to leave her one hand free.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Good work Littlefoot. Zaine then attempted to run with Littlefoot, but two of the red horns blocked his path. Damn. He's not going to let me go without a fight.

"Is that how you want to play? Fine then! Here I come!" Zaine rushed the two red horns, leaped up in the air, and whipped his tail at their heads. Making sure not to hit the horns, his tails snapped at their eyes, temporarily blinding them. Mim's got Longtail. That's good.

"Littlefoot! Let's go!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr was shocked that this group was able to cause so much trouble! He stomped his feet and shouted "DO NOT LET THAT FEMALE RAINBOW FACE ESCAPE WITH MY PRIZE!" He then saw his subordinates fighting for the moment and decided to go after Mim himself! he caught up to her fairly quickly and blocked her path and said "Give me the flyer and the rest of you can go free I promise!"

But at that very moment Cyrix jumped from the shadows and said "You won't go near her, or my nephew...not so long as I'm here!" Korr laughed once more and said "Please you think you can stop me? You must be joking!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot! You get the other out of here. I'm going to help Longtail. Go!" Zaine bolted in the direction Kor headed. I just hope I'm not too late. He finally managed to catch up with Kor and Mim.

"If he can't stop you, then I will help him Kor!"

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
"How about I take you on?" Said a voice. At that moment, a black and white dinosaur landed just behind Mim, Longtail, Zaine, and Cyrix. It was Ateo. He had went back into the Great Valley to find something to eat when he had spotted the group from a distance and followed from a safe distance. He was not able to move in closer due to the number of redhorns, but the diversion Littlefoot and the others created was enough to allow him to move in.

Standing at full height, he easily towered over Korr. He brandished his large thumb claws in a challenge. He glanced down at the female rainbow face, and shook his head at the sight of Longtail in her arms. Without hesitation, he said to Korr flatly, "How pathetic. How weak do you have to be to pick on a creature not even half your size?"

OOC: Did I make any mistakes?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Right after Ateo's attempt to direct Korr's attention away from Longtail, Syrius launched himself towards the beastly redhorn and threw his tail as hard as he could at him,

CRACK!!!

Korr was caught off guard by the angry duckbill and was thrown a short distance from the powerful tail attack. A fire burned in Syrius's eyes, and a fury not known in his own kind.. He advanved further towards Kor before he could get back up

CRACK!!!

another hit. And this time Syrius instead of waiting for Korr's proper landing advanced in a sort of pounce, attacking Korr in midair, crashing to the ground with him in a terrible embrace

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ateo, taken completely offguard, backed up a couple steps. He watched the duckbill's fierce assault and whistled. "Whew..I hate to be on the wrong end of that..." He turned his head to look at Mim, Longtail, Cyrix, and Zaine. "What are you waiting for? Run!" He told them urgently.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Korr landed hard after the first tail whip, and he grimaced as he was caught off guard by a second one, and landed harder and heard something pop...it felt like a rib breaking. Korr was at a loss of what to do...so he did the only smart thing he could think of to save his life....he ordered a retreat!

"Okay...you win...just let me and my herd go, and you won't hear from us again! I swear!" Cyrix didn't look convinced at all and said "How do we know you will keep your word? You've lied before!" The look in Korr's eyes told Cyrix that this was the truth...he was going to leave the valley for good!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Syrius let off Kor and stood to his feet. He stared wordlessly, his eyes spelling a warning on the redhorn

"Trust his words?.... we've trusted them once before.. you lied to us, redhorn."