The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim smiled to Longtail when she saw he was awake.  "Are you hungry or thirsty?" She asked him.  "I hope you are feeling better.  You just rest."

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine smiled. "I'm fine. I just wish I could say the same for you. Listen, I'm so sorry about all of this. I didn't intend on Kor tortuing you like that when I gave myself in."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail still too physically tired to sleep nodded to his uncle and he explained "Well you see Zaine, Korr would have harmed Longtail with or without us being there...he just got lucky we were all together!" He clenched his fist in anger at the sight of his nephew in such a crippling condition. He then took a deep breath and sighed as he looked over to Mim and said

"Good idea using the treestar goo instead of vines to help him...I do wonder though how long it will take for him to get better."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks.  I thought of the mix of treestar and some other leaves and make goo from them since so much of a flier's body moves and flexes as the move around.  Though as I think about it I maybe can use the technique with some injuries on 2 and 4 footers also." Mim said.  

Littlefoot, Ducky and Mr. Threehorn came up slowly to where they were, slower since they were doing their best to make sure the others were not followed by the red horns and that they were not either.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
--meanwhile---------------------

"The children of Maganog..." Blackclaw repeated as pondered the meaning "I dont believe a word of it"

"Believe me, son" said Kragoth's disembodied voice "I came to warn you that they are very much out for the hunt these days. They will kill anything that's in their path, including their own kind. Including you if you ever became so unfortunate."

"I'll keep this warning in mind"said Blackclaw, rolling his eyes "But I'm still to go about my plans"

"Very well then, Blackclaw. You may go seek your foolish revenge. I cannot stop you, nor will I ty to. I've held a stern claw over your life too long as it is... it is time for you to learn yourself the fatal conclusion of your own foolish deeds."

"Hmph!" snorted Blackclaw "I'll get what I want, you'll see."

"Then I will leave you with these words... Good luck, and see you on the other side of life when you fail miserably!"

At these words, the eyes in the Sharptooth skull faded and a strange otherworldly mist exited the skull

"Whatever, dad." mumbled Blackclaw and he turned to walk away from the skull

"The master has spoken" stuttered Torgo

"Shutup, Togo" said Blackclaw as he proceeded to leave the area

his next stop was to find his pack and rally them up for an invasion of the valley.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well, I'm just glad it's working," Zaine added. "At the first sign of him recovering, could you please le me know? I need to talk to him about something important."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nodded, "Though I assume if he's well enough to speak to you is likely up to Longtail and his uncle Cyrix here." Mim said indicating Cyrix in case Zaine didn't know who Longtail's uncle was.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked at Cyrix. "You're Longtail's uncleis it alright with you if I speak to him?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix looked at Zaine and nodded his head as he replied "Yes...it is...just as soon as he is well enough to speak." Cyrix looked over at Longtail who still had his eyes open, but was shaking. Cyrix's face took on one of worry for his nephew and only then did he realize what Longtail was doing...

"H-He's trying to stand up?!" cried Cyrix and indeed the little flyer was trying his hardest to stand on his two feet, and although in a large amount of pain which was shown on his face...he still managed to stand straight up and look at his uncle in the eyes...then collapsed again, breathing heavily. "Z-Zaine..." chocked Longtail.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim looked at him in concern, "He needs to rest, but looks like he wants to speak to you Zaine.  Maybe he should do so.  From either a laying down position, or we could try propping him up into a sitting position, against at tree or something so he can more easily see, talk and rest." Mim said.

Littlefoot nodded, "That may be best, if he's able to do that." He said.  

Ducky nodded, "Do not worry Longtail you will be well soon, yes you will." Ducky said in as soothing a voice as she could.  She would have patted Longtail, but was unsure where to touch him that would not hurt him so thought it maybe best not to.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ateo watched the scene, and felt that he was no longer needed. The situation was under control and he didn't think he could help any further. Without saying a word, he went down on all fours and began to walk away, to return to his cave to rest.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "Let's try leaning him up against something. It may be easier for him to talk that way." Hold on Longtail. We'll get through this.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods "If he feels up to it"  She said while looking for a good place.  "Perhaps there.  I"ll get some soft stuff.  Even if he doesn't feel up to being leaned against something to set up, it should be more comfortable for him to lay on something soft." She said then set off in search for some soft stuff of various types to help cushion his injured body whether he chose to remain laying down or trying to be leaned up against something in a sitting position.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix nodded in agreement and said "Well we won't know unless Longtail answers us." And as that sentence left his mouth Longtail indeed nodded his head and cleared his throat and replied "Y-yes...please?"

Cyrix smiled and said "Of course my nephew...just as soon as your aunt Mim comes back."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim returned with some leaves and other soft things that she could find not to far.  She paused as she returned and finding a good spot to prop Longtail against she put the things there, trying to arrange them the best she could.  Ducky got off of Littlefoot to go over to help and Littlefoot waited to see if he could help but guessed to many would just mess things up.  

Petrie landed on a nearby branch, finding the group, just resting and waiting to see what was up.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine stood by, patiently waiting for an oppurtunity to help out. He wanted to do anything e could to save Longtail. "Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked Mim.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim stopped a moment to think.  Then she turned to Zaine.   "You could get a few more soft things, help us to shape this here, and help us to move Longtail once it's ready since to move him easily will take more then just one since it's best if as little of his body moves separate then any other." She said after thinking of some options, letting Zaine, and any others, choose how they could help with giving them several choices instead of just one.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Meanwhile Denton was standing alone on a large rock that looked over the valley. He could nearly see over the wall, and beyond into the distant horizon

There he saw large rolling thunderclouds and the silent boom of thunder could be felt as well as heard.

A soft cool breeze gently blew across Denton as he stood there admiring the valley

'Its so big...' he thought to himself

But just then, he heard something in the far distance. A distant roar, eirie and almost haunting it was and it sent chills down Denton's back.

What was it? Could it had been the sound of possible things to come?

A storm was coming... that's what was most certain.

To be continued...

ooc: further discussion is to take place in the Discussion Area for Maganog.. comments and observations are incouraged