The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey To Longneck Island

Nick22 · 1604 · 89184

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I Do, So I'll get rid of them. How far back do you want me to go, Kenji?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(I'll just wait for the next RPG.  Then hopefully we can start over.  This time my only characters will be the spikethumbs.  We've been warned that some RPG's might get out of control, and I believed it did.)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
We will stop and lock this one up and start a new one altogether this one is gone too fair out of control. lets stop and lock this up

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright. I'll end it like this.
And so the second Guardian had come to the Great Valley. Wayne and the oither Dinotons returned home, as did Stripetail and EVa. Eva began her training at Sowarkard, and Stripetail chaired the Wizard's Conference in Dinoton, at which interdimensional contacts were established between Dinoton and Aestorica. Littlefoot and his friends welcomed Ali Shorty and Trihorn into thier little group., the Gang of Five became the Gang Of Eight. But adventure always beckons to Littlefoot and his friends, and thier next adventure may start at any time.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: