The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite Food Types

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yo-cha!
What kind of food does everyone like eating?
I Guess I'll go first, since I started this topic
My favorite types of food are Chinese and Japanese food
What about you guys?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Let's see.  Hmmmmm.  I don't like to eat much because I find it very bothersome, however if I had to choose a most favored food, I would have to say pizza.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Apr 15 2008 on  09:02 PM
Let's see.  Hmmmmm.  I don't like to eat much because I find it very bothersome, however if I had to choose a most favored food, I would have to say pizza.
Dang, LBTL!  How many more things in common can we share :huh:?  First off, I don't eat very much either, 'cuz I don't have much of an appetite.  Let's see...aside from seafood, my favorite food would be...PIZZA!

From TMNT 2:

Michaelangelo: Ninja pizza!

Donatello: Ninja pizza?

Michaelangelo: Pizza that vanish quickly without trace!

Sorry, y'all!  I just could not resist!

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah Pizza is my favorite type of food as well. But i try to eat as much as i can, because i am trying to gain weight. :lol

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Aside from danish food, I think it would a be a very special meal my mother learned when she were in Switchlerland (can't really spell to it). I really love that meal.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did ya mean Switzerland ;)?

Trying to gain weight :blink:?  It's usually the other way around.  I'd love to eat pizza more often, but I'm trying to keep my weight down(or at least my body fat percentage).  I used to be chubby, so that's why I'm more food-conscious.  But I love sweets; they're my biggest downfall :lol!

Another food I like, if it can be called food: Cooler Ranch Doritos.  Yummm!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
im trying to gain weight as well.. my fav food would be pizza/chips.. :)gaining weight is, in my case, harder then losing.. :p

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I'd have to say the food I find myself enjoying the most are fried chicken (with bones, I don't like boneless), mashed potatoes (with or without gravy) with veggies (corn, carrots, peas, lima beans, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, etc), and salad (romaine lettuce prefered, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, broccoli, cauliflower, radishes, etc), sometimes with meat (preferably tuna or shredded turkey) or without. Dressing, I prefer ranch or creamy caesar.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For those who want to gain weight, do realize genetics may be working against you.  I haven't gained even two pounds in the past six years, no matter what I eat.  Even that crummy college food for two years. :x

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I too would better gain some weight too. Being 1,86 meters tall with a weight of 64 kilogram I am below the index. I don't gain weight easily. Most of the time I feel well the way I am, but I am trying to become less scrawny by training with dumbbells, which I hope might stimulate my appetite as well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Apr 16 2008 on  08:15 AM
Trying to gain weight :blink:?  It's usually the other way around.  I'd love to eat pizza more often, but I'm trying to keep my weight down(or at least my body fat percentage).  I used to be chubby, so that's why I'm more food-conscious.
Well, the reason i want to gain weight is because i think i am too thin for my age, and i don't want to suffer any consequences.

Another food I like, if it can be called food: Cooler Ranch Doritos. Yummm!

That's my favorite type of chips. :lol: I can never get enough of those.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Im just 45kg and I'm almost 15 .. 1,70m ... my minimum must be 48kg.. atm..:p

Loofah

• Chomper
    • View Profile