The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nodded, "It doesn't look like a nice place at all.  We could not come the way we came due to some sorta fast water deeper down that flows through the cave to the swamp.

"Syrius called them his niece and nephew." Littlefoot said.  

Petrie nodded, "They his family, but they ok." He said.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Syrius sighed and lowered his head to the two swimmers

"You both know better than to run off.. I'm.. well.. supposed to keep an eye on you while your mother is away."

"Sorry uncle Syrius" said both the swimmers and they lowered their heads looking ashamed

"It's quiet alright, children. I wasnt doing a good job watching you, so I'll take the blame."

they both looked up at their uncle then over at the other kids

"Why dont you both go play with your new friends? You'll atleast be much safer."

the two looked at their uncle again and nodded eagerly and soon they were off, running circles around Littlefoot, singing and giggling to one another often tossing up ground leaves as if it were confetti

Oh yes we want to laugh and play
just as we do every day
having fun in every way
Let's all just go and play

"Oh dear" groaned Syrius "I hope you older children can handle that singing better than I can. I have to hear it almost all day when I have to sit them. In fact, I think my head pains are returning...."

He groaned again and made his way back to the water. Bryce and Elie continued their singing and running about in circles around Littefoot and the gang

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail began to laugh as he watched Bryce and Eile running around and decided to follow them running around. He then stopped and asked "Can I ask what your names are?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Me Ellie!" shouted the girl while still running and tossing up flowers and grass at random "And that my brother, Dumbutt!"

"Am not!" shouted the brother angrily and he gave chase to her "Am too!" Shouted Ellie back, still giggling at her little game "I'm Bryce, not Dumbutt!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed again as he stepped inbetween Bryce and Elie and said "Hey let's go play another game..." he looked over to Littlefoot and asked "What game do you guys wanna play?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littefoot smiled as he he looked at the two little ones running around and swimming.  Then he looked at Syrius At the mention of his head pains.  "Head pains? I remember hearing Mim say if you chew on the bark of a certain tree it relieves pain, but I don't recall her saying which one." he said trying to offer what help he could.

"They cute." Petrie said.

At the question Littlefoot thought for a moment, "There are a few games we all can play, swimmer and splasher is one that it doesn't matter what size someone is.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?" He asked.  

Ducky nodded, "Yes, any can play that game, yep, yep, yep.  We can use a small tree seed and play tree seed toss."  She said, offering up another suggestion.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled as he said "That sounds like a good idea to me! So come on let's get playing I'm bored!" He then took off towards the Thundering Falls running and laughing the whole way there."Come on you guys hurry up!" he called back to them.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante ran up next to Longtail, grinning, and said
"Hey pal! Good to see you!"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled back and said "Hey Dante how are you doing! Long time no see! Where have you been? Out hunting fish again?" with a smirk on his face he then slowed down and waited for the others to catch up from behind them.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky climbed into Littlefoot's back and they set off with the others.  Petrie flew up into the air and stayed near to the others.  

"Fun, no more boredom." Petrie said.

"Yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Something like that.  Hey, how about a race? Once the others catch up, then we can start.  Sound fun?"  Datne asked his friend, a mischevious smirk on his face...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Okay but the loser or losers owe the winners treesweets! This is going to be alot of fun I can tell!" said Longtail standing next to Dante knowing Littlefoot and the others would like to play this too.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like it could be fun." Littlefoot said nodding.

"Me think so to." Petrie said.

"What of the small ones?" Ducky asked.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bryce and Ellie continued their prancing about they were able to keep up with the flyer no problem sense they were loaded with energy and free spirits, It was as if the two were already loaded with tree sweets. Perhaps too much of it in fact.

And as the others started their little race Bryce and Ellie just giggled and started to sing their usual chant whilst keeping their steady pace

Let us sing this crazy song
It can go all day long
From the grass and up the trees
where exists those tasty sweets
Oh come and play with me!

"Oh brother" said a nearby adult who was feasting on a small nearby bush along side of his mate. "These kids these days, and their silly little songs"

"I find it cute." giggled his mate and she continued to feed on the leaves while they watched the children run hastily past them.

---

ooc: This part of the RP is for LBTFan13's introduction. And yes, before you ask, Denton has wondered off again, that crazy lil dino!

Meanwhile, far from the others, Denton was nosing about the area exploring the safe havens of the valley. He had long wondered off while the others were chattering about the two swimmers and found himself caught up in his deep curiosity and desire to explore the valley.

He had even forgot what he was doing or where he was before as his mind was so caught up in his little curiousity and also the fact that he had picked up an odd scent.

Something or someone was close by him

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine sighed as he sat under a shady tree and looked up at the bright circle. He was once again alone with nobody to talk to, but he was kind of used to this thing.

"I wish my herd had made it to the Great Valley. Heck, I wish I had friends to hang out with."

Zaine then decided to get a drink from the small pond that was close by. He slowly stood up and began walking towards the water when he heard a noise from behind him. He turned his head around and saw a rustle in the bushes. Something was in the bushes, and Zaine started to get a little worried.

"Hello? Is anybody out there?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Denton pocked his head out from the bush and looked directly at the other longneck

"Oh my... hello." He said "Where'd you come from?"

He stumbled out from the bushes to get a closer look, being careful not to frighten the new comer

"My name is Denton." he said, eying Zaine curiously

-----

The gang of kids finally made it back to the Thundering Falls, Bryce and Ellie actually being in the lead and therefore winning the race

the two giggled and didn't seem to pay this much mind, they simply dove into the water and swam about beneath the water like flyers in a calm summer sky.

They both soon emerged their heads and looked up at the gang who was panting from exhaustion of the race

"The water feels great!" exclaimed Ellie excitedly

-----

Blackclaw stepped closer towards the giant bones of the dead sharptooth. It was then that he realized the size of the skeletal monster before him. Much larger than any sharptooth he's ever seen.

"This master of your's" said Blackclaw, studying the remains "He's quiet big for his kind."

"Y-yes." stammered Torgo and he crept up next to Blackclaw, the poor raptor was trembling, obviously frightened, as if his master was going to awaken right there and devour him whole for disturbing his 'rest'

"The master is very powerful. He has killed many. The Master never approves of visitors. Let us leave, please."

"Nonsense" replied Blackclaw "Torgo, take a gander... what do you see? Just bones, right? Nothing but a corps."

He turned looking at Torgo, eying the poor raptor with a demanding glare

"Am I right?"

"I uh...."

Torgo gulped and looked at his cousin and then at the massive skull, two blood red lights burned from both eye sockets and seemed to be glaring hungrily at the two raptors

"Answer me, Torgo." continued Blackclaw, not noticing the activity behind him "Is the master... dead?"

Torgo shook his head and trembling almost uncontrollably tried to point his foreclaw in the direction of the skull

"The master has awakened!"

"What?" said Blackclaw and he turned lookinng at the skull, just now seeing the two eirie lights that glowed from it

"What in the name of..."

"Silence fool!" came an echoing voice from the skull, and Blackclaw knew the voice instantly

"F-f-Father?!?"

ooc: before anybody assumes the worst, no, Kragoth is not alive again, and no, the 'Master' is not alive either. The skull here is paranormally being used as a type of communication point between Kragoth and his son. There is much plot development here, and an interesting twist concerning the sharptooth corps. Stay tuned! And ask questions if need be in the discussion forum =)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky got off of Littlefoot, partially so she could go into the water and partially it would be easier for him to rest if he didn't have her on his back.  "You just rest, you can come into the water when you are rested, yes you can." She said while floating in the water near the edge.

Littlefoot, though tired, made his way over to the water to drink some before he settled down to rest.  He looked at the two little swimmers, "Looks like they won." He said.  

Petrie landed next to Littlefoot.  "They did." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was far too tired to even respond as he simply gasped for air. Once his heart rate returned to normal he sighed and said "I've never seen swimmers run that fast before...ever! I know Ducky is one of the fastest in the group, but Bryce and Ellie have her beat...that's amazing!" Longtail then slumped to the ground and sighed and quickly fell into a deep sleep...

Cyrix was about at his limit, he needed air and fast! His head surfaced above the water and he drew in a deep well needed breath of fresh air. He then looked around and still didn't see Mim above the water...fearing the worst he started calling her name..."Mim! Mim where are you?" he then dove back under the water to search for her...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine hesistated for a second before answering. "Uhh, Zaine. I don't know where I came from to be honest." Then he realized something. If there were more dinosaurs here. then maybe his herd made it.

"Have you seen a herd of longencks like me? Greenish color?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They are fast," Ducky said nodding, "Maybe it is that they ate many tree sweets, yes it could be." She said, resting while floating in the water.

"I was surprised at how fast they were too, but maybe that is one of their gifts." Littlefoot said, still resting after having gotten his drink.  

Petrie nodded, to tired to speak.  He rested on top of Littlefoot.  

_____

Mim was still a underwater and had come up a little under Cyrix.  She used a bit of the end of her tail to touch a part of his body since her tail had longer reach then her arm did, while she smiled.