The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blackclaw's Dark Ambitions

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky surfaced next to Longtail, a bit less out of breath then Longtail was. "You are ok, I am glad, yes I am."  She looked around to see where they were, "but where are we?" She asked.

Mim smiled a bit bashfully, "Thanks, it does look like a nice place." She said.  She then looked at the indicated rock, "This is a very amply named spot.  How did you find it?" She asked before stepping through the opening to go through first.   Once through she moved to hold the vines back so Cyrix could go through himself.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail looked around and said "I don't know where we are, but I don't feel very safe here, I say we go back..." He then looked at Ducky and said "What do you think?"

Cyrix stepped through as Mim held the vines and said "Thank you...and I found this place by accident after a rock slide some time ago....when the light hits the rock just right it is said to make who ever see it happy no matter what problems they have."

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
OOC: I hope this post is all right. Been a while since I've RPed.

BIC:

Standing nearby to Brice and Elie were eating stood a medium-sized leaf-eater. Ateo, a black and white plateosaurus, was enjoying his meal when he heard the sounds of the screams. He shifted his gaze to see two young duckbills falling. Falling onto all fours, he rushed towards them as fast as he could. He quickly stood on his hind legs and used his jaws to gently catch the two falling duckbills by their tails before they hit the ground.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I think you did great for your first post.  :yes

Littlefoot ran into the area, he looked around as he ran in, upon seeing the plateosaurus and the two litte ones that had been caught.  "We heard screams, are they ok?" He asked.  

Petrie hovered above Littlefoot, "They look ok, good you catch them." He said.

-----

Mim held the vines till Cyrix was fully through.  "Sounds nice, did you notice any effect?" She asked as she released the vines and went the rest of the way with him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had heard the screams as well, and as he rushed over, saw the two duckbills safe and sound.  He smiled, and said
"Whew.  When I heard the screams, I was worried that I'd be too late to help.  Glad to see that you caught them,...?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, "It may be best to head back, yes it may.  We can tell the others what we saw." She said nodding and not feeling to safe in this strange place.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail nodded at Ducky's answer and said "Yes let's go!" But as he dove back under water but immediatley ran into a problem as he couldn't go back the way he came as the currnet of the water was still moving, but he was not looking forward to walking through that dark swamp.

Cyrix heard Mims question, but he was too busy looking at the rock wall to answer. that happy feeling he had mentioned had taken hold and he had an ear to ear smile on his face he then turned to Mim and said "I would now like to take the time to....well...a...a family....if your willing that is."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looks around them, "If you were a bit bigger you could fly us both out."  she said looking around them.  "I could try to swim back and you fly back." Ducky suggested.

____

Mim looked at the rock wall, it did look nice.  She was feeling a bit happy here, being alone with Cyrix in this nice quiet secluded spot.  She could imagine swimming here would be as fun as in the regular place she usually swam and bathed, though with less folks around.  She looked at Cyrix as he spoke to her.  "Sure, if you'd like." She said, not quite sure what he meant.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Ateo slowly lowered the young duckbills to the ground and released them. He turned his head to Littlefoot, Petrie, and Dante, and nodded his head. "They're all right." He looked down at the duckbills and said, "You two should be more careful."

Lowering himself back on all fours, he realized he hadn't told the youngsters his name. "By the way, my name is Ateo."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail liked Duckys idea of flying them out and said "That's a great idea, come on climb onto my back and we'll see if I can fly us both out!"

Cyrix smiled some more and said "It's nothing....come let us swim...that is the reason we came here right?" As he said this another blush apperared on his face and stepped into the water and still smiled as the water felt cool and refreshing against his skin.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'm Littlefoot and this is Petrie, I'm glad to have met you." He said nodding his head.  He then looked at the two young Duckbills, "Do the two of you feel ok?" He asked.

Petrie landed on Littlefoot's back also, "Me glad to meet you." He said.

_______
Ducky nodded, "If you are sure you can fly us out." She said before she climbed onto Longtail's back and took a good hold of him.  "If you are not that is ok."

______

Mim nodded and followed Cyrix into the water.  "It is, at least one of the reasons, to swim, be alone a bit, bathe a bit, and so on." She said as she stepped into the water.  "This water does feel nice." She said as she smiled while looking at Cyrix.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Just hang on! And try not to look down." as he took to the sky to try and fly out of the swamp. He cleared a few trees, but was stoped short and tried to find another way out.

Cyrix looked over to Mim blushed and said "Well water is a helpful tool, especially to my nephew when he is upset."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
"Ya, we good" responded Brice and his sister nodded in agreement, the two seemed rather shook up from their fall

Denton soon came to join them, he looked down at the Duckbills

"Say, they kind of look like Ducky.. only smaller."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky held on as Longtail tried to fly out.  "Can you fly between the trees?" She asked trying to offer some ideas.

Mim nods, "Water can be fun, and also very useful in various ways." She said, her tail swishing a bit side to side as she talked and looked at Cyrix.  

Littlefoot looked at Brice and his sister, "They look like swimmers like she is.  Maybe they are younger then her or they are naturally smaller as some are." He said.

"Maybe they mommy's nest near Ducky & Spike's mommy's nest." Petrie suggested.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtial gave a nervous grin and said "Well I can try...just hold on Ducky." With that he pushed his wings back giving him a boost of air and pushing him and his passanger through the trees and into the bright sky. "Well it actually worked!" Longtial however felt lighter for some reason...almost like he couldn't feel Ducky on his back...he turned around and looked worried and called out to Ducky and looked around for her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked around where she had wound up.  A branch has brushed her off of Longtail and she had grabbed the branch before she fell off.  It took her a few tries before she was able to get a good grip and pull herself up enough so she could get a let on the branch and then pull herself up the rest of the way.  

She looked around to see where she was and where Longtail was.  She then started to call out to him to see if he was nearby.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail flew back down thorught the trees and using his uniqe flying skills was able to dogde inbetween the branches and heard Ducky calling out to him, and made his way towards her hoping to find her quickly so she wouldn't be scared.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky called out again, sitting on a branch where she was.  She also waved to try to draw his attention to where she was.  "I'm over here!" She called out.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail heard her call out and said "Okay Ducky here I come!" he then landed on a branch and looked around and saw her sitting on the branch not to far from him. He looked over and said "I'm coming to get you....don't fall" He then spread his wings and gently glided over the branch Ducky was sitting on and landed next to her. "Come on..let's get outta here."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nodded.  She got up carefully and slowly, making sure to hold onto Longtail as she stood up.  She then climbed up onto him, holding onto him as well as she could.  "Let us see how far we can get this time." She said.