The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

*jaw hits the floor*

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Todays Top 10 Posters
Member    Posts Today    % of todays posts
Nick22        68    47.55%
Threehorn        59    41.26%
Roger        6    4.20%
Malte279        4    2.80%
Stitch       3    2.10%
NewOrder        2    1.40%
Littlefoot1616       1    0.70%

What do you two do all day?  :lol:  :lol:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think you and I had similar days as well Petrie, remember? Sometimes I wonder who posted most by number of words.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh that's nothing, you should visit some of the other forums I visit :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Nov 2 2005 on  03:43 AM
I think you and I had similar days as well Petrie, remember? Sometimes I wonder who posted most by number of words.
We did that on New Years--nobody was in school then.  ;)  This is the middle of the semester for just about all of us...probably have other things on our minds...or do we? :p  That's why I was shocked at those numbers.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don'y worry Roger, I'm doing well in my classes.. Just got an A on my mid-term paper in my Africa class... so no, I haven'tt been neglecting my homework...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Well, given that both Nick and Threehorn are the main posters of the LBT Role playing section I can understand why. Either that or they sit in the Word Association game and post random words to each other for about an hour! LOL :p Half the time I dunno what to talk about unless there's a fresh thread :huh: That and uni work has been piling on top more and more since the start of term...and I've yet to start most of it :( Naughty I know but I work better to tighter deadlines and our first wave of deadlines arent until Xmas. LOL :^.^: Oh well...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Procrastinator :lol:  seriously, we spend most of our time in the RP section...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I like to think of it as more of "Planning and Development" time. I just tend to be using it more so to surf the net and play video games! LOL :lol But you didn't hear me say that! :P: (or see me write it! :p  :p )

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
wink and nod--- I didn't see anything :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: