The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tv series or sequel

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I would rather have another sequel because the stories are more complex.  Which would you rather have?

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I'd want either one, really. I'd only want another movie if the characters have dimension in terms of character depth and there is an unusual (unusual here meaning not really...common in the LBT franchise) character [for example, maybe a duckbill that's really rude and cold-hearted or a sharptooth of some sort that can slightly understand the plant eaters]. Maybe a betrayal of sorts could occur too, something inexcusable, whatever that may be.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, since you made this a multi-choice poll, I voted for both :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Generally I would prefer the sequel. However, it always depends on the quality. If they turned three good short stories into episodes I would rather go for them than for one poor plot of a longer sequel.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sequel does it for me! As much as I admire the series (which hit UK home screens at the beginning of this week), I'd prefer to see another sequel as I find these are a bit more "well-produced" (a weak expression but couldn't think of anything else there :lol). I'd prefer to see a feature-length episode for 1.5hrs than a 30min short story. Having said that, I'm not saying that I don't like the series (far from it...I'm watching it whenever I get the chance i.e. not working) but given the choice, I'd prefer a new sequel. I just find they are a little more evident work put into them (if that makes sense)  :^.^:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sequel. I'm sorry but the way they rerun songs form what seems like every single episode. I've stared to like Sequels more.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,Apr 21 2007 on  04:49 PM
Sequel. I'm sorry but the way they rerun songs form what seems like every single episode. I've stared to like Sequels more.
Ya, i know what you mean, songs of the tv series get pretty dull after a while, the tv series is great but i would rather have a sequel.