The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What will Chomper and Ruby's role be in LBT 14?

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Just curious on everyone's opinion on this. I'm inclined to think the small speaking roles, but I could potentially see any of the others as well. Personally, I'd really like to see them joining the gang partway through, but I'm just happy that they'll be here at all  ;)  Your thoughts?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My hope is just that they're in there at all, to be honest. It would be great if they were part of the gang and had a big part in it, but we'll see.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I decided on sub-plot. It would be nice to see them make another appearance in the franchise.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I want it to be meet the gang on thier journey, as I want some kind of backstory to how Ruby and Chomper came to live in the valley.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The trailer could imply all of these options... Since I can't really decide which scenario is most likely I simply went for sub-plot as it's the scenario I'm most excited to see :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I voted for subplot, since it had the most votes. If it's any of the options (or none at all), I honestly don't care, because heck, they're still in it, that's all that matters to me! :D

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think Ruby and Chomper begin to live in the Great Valley near the end of the movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It my be a sub plot where they appear.  

I do wonder if it'll conflict in what's been shown in the tv series.  I do recall 2 flashbacks where ruby and chomper go to the great valley and the gang is not in either one.  

Been a while since I watched the tv series but, In one they show they being separated from Ruby's parents and they find themselves in the great valley, that chomper recognizes, and if I recall correctly, in another they show Ruby and her parents talking about they need to find out how the Great Vallley dinosaurs can work together so they can use that knowledge to get rid of Red Claw.   though these 2 may not be a conflict, they could have gotten separated by red claw and his fast biters, gotten to the great valley, then gone back after a day or 2 where the flashback in the other episode happened.  

though many writers and such ignore continuity often.