The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT sequel

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
What is your favorite sequel? Mine is Mysterious Island. Also I didn't include the original because this is for sequels ONLY (the original is still the best over all) or Journey Of The Heart because it hasn't been officially released. I'm very interested in knowing all of your favorite LBT sequels  :)
Life Is Good

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Mine is 4 Journey through the mist. It was the last one I properly enjoyed and I have very few problems with it.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm always kinda alone with my favourite sequel since it's LBT 8 :p It was the first one I've seen and it always had a sort of magic to it that I really liked when I was a kid and still like nowadays. Guess the fact that Ducky's the main character of that movie (along with Spike) also helps :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Needless to say, The Stone of Cold Fire was by far my favorite sequel. XD
The Secret Of Saurus Rock comes as a close second. 6 and 7 were filled with very memorable characters, at least in my opinion. :)
Doc was mysterious, tough, and all-around cool! We'd never seen a longneck who could defeat a sharptooth (with the exception, of course, of Littlefoot's mother, and even Littlefoot and his friends on occasion, though it's done mostly by trickery or just being able to escape them, or even mere luck.) His vanishing into the distance toward the end was puzzling, too, and just added to his mystery.
I was actually thrilled when I first realized that the series included an episode with Doc's return. :D And they did him pretty fair justice, too!

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
X is my Favorite because Littlefoot meets his father. It's emotional, and I loved the fight with the sharpteeth. The solar eclipse was epic, it was just my Favorite LBT sequel and movie.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

fanciful_flyer

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://https://reia73.wordpress.com/
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Apr 3 2015 on  12:24 PM
X is my Favorite because Littlefoot meets his father. It's emotional, and I loved the fight with the sharpteeth. The solar eclipse was epic, it was just my Favorite LBT sequel and movie.
I actually watched it for the first time days ago, and was pleasantly surprised. :) After The Stone Of Cold Fire, I was hesitant to keep watching the sequels because I didn't enjoy The Big Freeze. But I'm glad I gave 10 a chance. It was a little more emotional than the others.
Seriously, "Best Of Friends" nearly teared me up... T__T

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Quote from: fanciful_flyer,Apr 8 2015 on  04:30 PM
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Apr 3 2015 on  12:24 PM
I actually watched it for the first time days ago, and was pleasantly surprised. :) After The Stone Of Cold Fire, I was hesitant to keep watching the sequels because I didn't enjoy The Big Freeze. But I'm glad I gave 10 a chance. It was a little more emotional than the others.
Seriously, "Best Of Friends" nearly teared me up... T__T
I know, didn't you like the fight with the sharpteeth? Crusher and his pack?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Ducky_is_best_dino

• Ruby
    • View Profile
/
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 11:26:28 PM by Ducky_is_best_dino »

Pinky997

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The Mysterious Island- love all the songs and the plot. Close second(or maybe a tie, who knows) is The Great Longneck Migration, I thought the plot was awesome and interesting. I also really like Journey to Big Water. TBH I like those more than the original.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
The Great Longneck Migration. It had to be the most action-packed and gripping of the sequels in my honest opinion. Plus, Bron's appearance was the huge twist of my childhood.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
The Mysterious Island and The Time of the Great Giving are two of my favorite Land Before Time sequels.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really like all of them, but the one I most enjoy is Great Day of The Flyers.

AllegroGiocoso

• Chomper
    • View Profile
The Mysterious Island for me, slightly. I liked pretty much everything about that movie.  My next favorites would be Journey through the Mists and The Great Longneck Migration, with Great Valley Adventure, The Big Freeze and Journey to Big Water not far behind.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
My favorite is the Mysterious Island
Life Is Good

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
For me it's a close call between the Mysterious Island and the original sequel which holds a lot of nostalgic value for yours truly... And yeah, both movies just happen to have Chomper in them. Guess I'm a friendly sharptooth fanboy. :D