The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 46063

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a new scene for the first film I have made were Bambo meets Littlefoot again, or he finds Bambo.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...0#entry22064173

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a new scene from after they find Spike and Bambo talks Cera into letting him come along (I reinstated that deleted scene for this version) and are walking by that river, and Littlefoot tells Bambo about what happened to his mum, and why he carry's the tree star.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...0#entry22064341

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ok thought I'd have a little break from going back and making new first movie scenes with Bambo, and do one from my favourite of the sequels LBT 4.

This is from the opening scene were Cera butts a tree and makes all the leafs fall off, and When Ducky tells her she's a good green food getter, Bambo shows up and tells her.

Bambo: Yeah if anyone can de-leaf a tree you can Cera!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a new Bambo scene from the first film were he helps fish Ducky and Petrie out of the stream when they fall in, and picks up Littlefoot's tree star for him. As in that scene he just drops it and doesn't seem to notice.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's a new 1st movie scene when they find what they think is the great valley and then a herd of long necks stampede in and eat all the green food.

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
OTE]
Well, this is the picture, the intro image of Bambo, that I saw somewhere on Google
Images that brought me to the Gang of Five in April 2014.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,May 28 2014 on  03:53 AM
In this topic I will show a loads of drawings of scenarios of what it would have been like if I was in the LBT world.
Even since I was a kid I wondered what it would be like if I was a character in the LBT franchise, and what kind of dinosaur would I be.
Now that I'm older and got back into the LBT I think I'd most likely and want be a triceratops, for one thing I could be-friend Cera more easily been her own kind.
Another reason I think I'd be a triceratops is because throughout my life I have been a little bit like Cera at times ( I can be a bit hot headed and got a lot of bad things from my dad), and my favourite planet eating dino is the triceratops.
So yeah if I picture myself as a little boy triceratops and who is a long time friend of Cera before the events of the first film. And unlike Cera I had good parenting, and my parents know Cera's dad from childhood and don't like him much cause they know him for what he really is, a prehistoric git. As for a name... Well some of you may have heard that originally Cera was going to be a boy three-horn called Bambo. So I'll maybe got with that name.

The intro to this great fan story and art that mesmerized me in
2014, and still does to a degree today.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ah yes, the pictures that I first viewed in September 2014 that kicked off my, so to say, "inner fandom" for Bambo and him being in Land Before Time.
It's been a long while since I first viewed this, but my love for Bambo remains strong.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Dracorider19,Oct 25 2017 on  03:41 AM
Ah yes, the pictures that I first viewed in September 2014 that kicked off my, so to say, "inner fandom" for Bambo and him being in Land Before Time.
It's been a long while since I first viewed this, but my love for Bambo remains strong.
Well that's nice to know. And glad your going to help with with an updated version

DinoTeen10

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hmm, If i was a character in Land Before Time, I would want to be either a longneck or a flyer.