The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Most Attractive

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm interested in who y'all think is the most attractive Gang member.  No suggestive connotations are intended here.  If ya have a crush on a character, that's fine.  But, also keep in mind this is based on who ya think has the most appealing features.  

I'll start.  My vote is for Cera, Ducky being in second.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hard for me to pick just one for first.  

I'd say Ducky looks cutest, to me at least.  Maybe Ruby second.  Cera's to much of a tomboy type.  Not that she's bad looking.    Ali looks cute too to me, but she's not on the list.

Shinji-Lee

• Chomper
    • View Profile
littlefoot. combines cuteness and loveliness in shape and mind.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd say chomper, he eats meat :p Naw.. he's just cute :)

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I voted Littlefoot first, then Cera second.

I really don't have any reason, I just like these two, plain and simple.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'd have to say Littlefoot. I was stuck between Cera and Littlefoot, but Cera's appearance keeps changing all the time, so I decided to go with Littlefoot.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Ducky, though I've always cared more about personality and intelligence than looks (don't tell my girlfriend that though)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I dunno, I guess out of these choices, it would be either Ducky or Little Foot. Ducky because of her pretty, bright blue eyes, Little Foot because he has a slender, yet kid-like physique. So I'm not voting, sorry.

Now if the question said something along the lines of: "Which LBT character in all of the series do you think is the most attractive?" I would say Pterano. He has some very elegant physical features, like his crest, beak, wings, etc. I mean I guess the creators made his character physically like that to symbolize his vainity. But of course we find out in the end that he's just insecure. :^.^:

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I gotta say it was a toss up between Ducky and Ruby. But in the end I chose Ruby, one was fro her eyes, and the second reason being her legs. Among the valley gang they are the most uniquely shaped and that stood out to me. And added to the fact that she cares for her friends, and her charge (Chomper), and like Ducky shows compassion to everyone she meets (Save for Redclaw and his cronies)

Oh dear...I think I've devleoped a crush on Ruby...  :smile  :DD  :oops

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot. Undoubtly. Then I have skipped to pick the others in order, as it's impossible for me. But Littlefoot claims the first price! :) He has always been special to me.
I'm really not fond of polls of this matter. I can never make up my mind, but in the end, who has to? :rolleyes:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Do I even HAVE to tell you guys?  I think it's kind of obvious.

For those that can't figure it out, look at my avatar.  There's a reason she rules mine. :D

I told you all that I have a special place for tomboys. :P:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I said Ruby because she is probably going to be the most attractive in terms of her own species to males of her own species; Ducky is too young to tell, and Cera is probably too Tomboyish...

Plus, Ruby, like her mother, is very unambiguously feminine-looking (the pink coloration gives it away), whereas Cera could have been mistaken for a male in the original without a female voice added to her; in fact, I think that Cera was intended to have been male until George Lucas thought that the film needed a tough female as well as a sweet one (possible shades of Princess Leia.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is right.  I think the early version of her name was Bambo, not sure if that is connected to her being male or not.  I'm glad he suggested the male threehorn be turned into a female.  I think he suggested that after some of the animation had been done. I don't know how much.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Bambo?
Where did you find this piece of information?
It is true that Cera was meant to be a guy and that George Lucas suggested her to be a girl instead (according to Don Bluth in his toon talk magazine), but I didn't know they actually had a name for her. Where did you find this Kor?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is on the lbt wiki and says it came from Jerry Beck; The Animated Movie Guide.  I don't know who that is or what the animated movie guide is.  No idea if it is true or not.  That may have just been the first draft of the script.  Their names may have changed, like the characters names changed several times in the earlier versions of middle earth stories, and the earlier drafts of what later became episode 4.

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
If that means physical attractiveness, then for me it's a tossup between Littlefoot and Cera with Ducky running a close third. I voted for Cera because I just love her face, when she's in a good mood that is!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: crazedwriter,Nov 15 2008 on  08:47 PM
when she's in a good mood that is!
Yes I do agree with that. When Cera smiles, or is in a good mood her facial features does light up. Though I have found her facial expressions when she's mad is quite amusing too.  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I sent a mail to Mr. Beck asking him about it. Looking at his biography he seems to be a real capacity when it comes to cartoons and their history and perhaps he can provide us with some interesting facts we haven't heard about so far :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile