The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good song (to fly at night to)

Jrd89 · 7 · 1547

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Yep. Mr. flyer fantasies is at it again)

Hey. I have been looking for a youtube post of this song and it finally got posted a few weeks ago. I love this song

It's "Everybody Everybody" by Black Box... from 1990... But it is not the dance version you're thinking of.

It is a different "accapella" version of it.. You gotta check out the bass and keyboard in this version (It sounds like a string orchestra) .. it is very amazing and beautiful.

I think this version is far far better than the club dance version.

Now for the LBT part of this topic:

(I would love to have an LBT dream of flying with Pterano at night and having this song come on)

I would fly in circles and do loop de loops (slowly to the beat)  to this song

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky212SoA0MM

Like I said, I would love a dream when me and Pterano are flying at night. and have this song come on.

(Pterano probably wouldn't like the loud, screaming vocals though)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Speed of Sound, Clocks: Coldplay

See the Lights and Let There Be Love: Simple Minds

Beautiful songs! I can imagine flying with Pterano at sunset to those songs.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Huh, bit of an odd topic, but interesting to think about. And I do have a song that would be nice:

It's called "Wings of Destiny" by Rhapsody of Fire, formerlly known as Rhapsody. It's a nice gentle ballad-esque song in the middle of a power-metal concept album. At this point in the story, the protagonist is riding on the back of a dragon, flying (at night) over the Enchanted Lands, which he has been destined to protect from the forces of Darkness. The lyrics are his thoughts, about his he wishes he could just forget about all the troubles of the world and just lose himself in the beauty of the Earth.

I could easily see Pterano flying in a quiet night, over the Great Valley, singing this quietly to himself. The lead singer does have a similar quasi-operatic voice too.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
For some reason, the moby remix 'Wild Little Sisters' from the Bioshock soundtrack reminds me of flying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ9IIbOppNQ

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Sheesh, it's been so long since I've last seen this thread. XD

Now I've got one. Paradise Lost-Symphony X

Good song for a young Pterano to fly around the clouds to.  :DD
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Wow I know nine months later you bumped it up.

Foo Fighters: Learn To Fly

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Jump-Madonna

Somehow I can see this as a passover song. Pterano passing on into the heavens after going for one last flight.  :angel