The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano

Ptyra · 66 · 13505

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought the character was alright he was protrade as the villain but not really since he still felt sorry for dropping ducky. So my thoughts are he's a anti hero in a way. He may be bad but he still does good stuff to try and help out even tho he's evil and still has a lot of bad Inside of him. And his song wasn't that bad either I enjoyed the song a lot he sung. So as a anti hero I'd give him decent enough marks I liked his ways and characteristics quite a lot.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I like Pterano as a concept, but I wish his character design and York's delivery was less stereotypical.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought York did a very good job with his character he was perfect for the part. There was nothing wrong with his performance at all dude.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just think he sounded too much like a villain. Yes, I know we're supposed to think he is and the twist he's not. I just wish there a bit more subtly.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That's why I labeled him as a anti hero he's a villain but he still has a heart inside of him and he still cares for Petrie.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
I actually liked York's voice acting in the scenes where Pterano was remorseful or otherwise serious. I don't totally dislike it.