The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano's LBT RP

Pterano · 106 · 10128

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, looks like fun.

Mind if I bring in my OC Cira? She's a Fast Biter (Velociraptor) but she speaks Leaf Eater as well. Hm, maybe she could hang out with Tero and Redback? lol

For an FC? Hmm...I think I might take on Grandpa Longneck, that's if no one else wants him.

For Vonboy's Professer idea, I agree with the two viewpoints already mentioned. He's an awesome character but I'm not sure about him being in the RP like, right at the begining.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, that's right. I was going to take Grandpa Longneck so that we could get into arguments, BUT if you really want him LBTDiclonius, he's yours for the taking. :) I'll leave it up to you. :)

Yes, you can most certainly bring in Cira. A fast biter that speaks leaf eater, eh? Well that sounds fascinating! :DD

And yes, I'll put you in for her, and I'll put vonboy in for temp Ruby for now. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You want him, Pterano? Well, I think it would be way more interesting if you took him. I'd love to see the kind of arguments you and vonboy get into. You can have him. :)

Hm, maybe I'll take Spike, he's cool and seems easy to play. :)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, new additions have been added. :)

I'm sort of tempted to start tonight. :DD I think we have enough to get the RP underway, and I'm practically champing at the bit to start writing. XD

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
if you want to start tonight, I have to go to work in about 3 hours. Just so you know.

I think later on, I'll bring in my other OC, Cutter. I don't know how I'll get him in though, so I'll just let the RP run for a bit and wait for a good opportunity.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, and the RP is up under the title "The Continuing Saga". :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
And by the way, Pterano, Devon knows about why Pterano was banished in the first place, just so you know.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, that's fine. :) I was wondering about that, but either way is fine with me. :) I'm sure Pterano didn't broach the subject much as is. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Ooh, Cira sounds like she could make things interesting for Redback and Tero. As it happens, I have another OC who is also a fast biter (In this case, a coelophysus), but I think Redback and Tero are more interesting OCs.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Reminder to Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond members: If you're not a member of that rp, just ignore this message. I know I've said this in the discussion thread but please do not forget about Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond. Like I said before, I do not want that awesome rp to become dorment. And niether would Jared.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure nobody's forgotten about that, TFM. :) Please try to limit conversation in this thread to topics about the RP. You don't need to get overly worried about the other RP. :) As said, I myself can't really post there right now, so yeah. :p I don't think it's going to die, by any means. :p As said, try to keep topics here limited to this RP discussion. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile
So with a role play where Pterano's return is atleast one big plot point, I have been batting around how Petrie's mom probably needs to be one of the other adults taken and present in the adult meeting circle.

and four regular and one temp characters not too much so if you want and it's fine I'll tackle her in either preminant or just temp capacity :)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You've been added as her RPer now, Mama's Girl. I'm fine with permanent. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was thinking of having Chomper and Ruby take trips into the Mysterious Beyond often. Ruby will say it's to go see her family, but it's really to find something for Chomper to eat. Does that sound good?
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yep! I think that idea is fine. :) It could create some interesting conflict later on :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think after Tero gets Redback safely inside (and probably Cira, not sure about your plans for her yet, LBTDiclonius, though I assume she's going to be "moving in". :)) we can time jump to the next day. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I will be taking the part of Rhett. When it comes to character control, I do better with negative ones who have a lot to learn.  :rolleyes: Now, Pterano will be posting in this thread shortly to explain why I didn't just pick a random character and say I'd play him. There is actually a valid reason why I offered to be him, and our game master will be explaining all very soon. I look forward to joining you, and I hope that my limited experience will still allow me to be a benefit and not a hinderance in this RPG.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, since I CAN'T edit old posts for some reason (is this a website glitch going on? I was able to before), I'm posting the updated list HERE. This is the most recent one.

Pterano: Pterano
Rinkus: Pterano
Hyp: Pterano
Chomper: vonboy
Mr. Threehorn: vonboy
Mr. Thicknose: vonboy
Petrie: trulyfantasticme
Devon: trulyfantasticme
Harper: Mama's Girl
Ridge: Mama's Girl
Ducky: Mama's Girl
Littlefoot: Pterano (temporary. Can be turned over to another RPer upon request)
Cera: Mama's Girl (temporary. Can be turned over to another RPer upon request)
Tero: Allicloud
Redback: Allicloud
Cira: LBTDiclonius
Ruby: vonboy (temporary. Can be turned over to another RPer upon request)
Grandpa Longneck: Pterano
Spike: LBTDiclonius
Petrie's Mother: Mama's Girl
Rhett: The Friendly Sharptooh
Ali: LBTDiclonius

Now if I'm not mistaken, LBTDiclonius will be taking Ali. If this is incorrect, let me know! It seems Ali's old herd will be returning to the Great Valley shortly, so looking forward to them joining us as well. :)

Welcome to the new player!

(runner up)
(runner up)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You are indeed correct. I will be taking Ali's role in this. :) I promise I'll try to be a bit more active, but, can't make any promises. :)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice to see the Friendly Sharptooth joining an RP :) So, how long are your RP post gonna be? :b

Anyway, I'm really excited for Chomper right now! I'm not sure how this encounter right now will turn out, and if anything/what about whats Chomper been doing will be revealed.

And I've been having the same problem with my old post, Pterano. I can't edit the post I made in the fanfiction awards rule thread about that zip file. :/

I should PM a admin about and ask what's going on.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)