The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano's LBT RP

Pterano · 106 · 10128

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we've changed the rules about editing. posters will be limited to 15 minutes after posting where they can edit their posts. after 15 minutes if you want to change a post, an admin will have to edit the post for you.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Is there a good reason for this? Forgive me, but I honestly don't see one.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
From what I've heard, the change is supposed to combat the whole issue with posters making inflammatory/hateful posts, then editing them to say "nevermind" or something like nothing happened to try not to get caught.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice to see the Friendly Sharptooth joining an RP

Why thank you. That was a very nice thing to say.

So, how long are your RP post gonna be?

I used to role play in the Insane Cafe 3, and my posts there were usually numerous pages long. If I recall, my posts there would often be three to five pages, but I got burned out, so I believe they'll be substantially shorter here.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Dang Micheal, that's the shortest post you have ever done!  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Believe me, he's done shorter than that.  :lol

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^Believe me, he's done shorter than that.

Hush! You swore you'd never tell! Now I'm going to have to dunk you in spicy mustard, but you were warned! Kids these days have no respect for their elders...

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^ See! What'd I tell ya! :lol  

Wait a minute...*runs away*

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Well now, this should be interesting. I've always liked Ali and Rhett's characters, and it'll be interesting to see their reaction to my guys.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, and speaking of which, feel free to introduce them whenever you're ready, you two. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, just a quick update. Now that the edit feature has been restored, the list on page 1 has been modified with the new charactes/players who have joined. You may now once more refer to that as the master list for this RP.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey everyone. I'm just gonna be away for a week from Tuesday, so you can either continue the RP around Redback, or someone can take over or something.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmm, I was planning on a big event happening soon, but I can hold off on it until you get back if you want, Allicloud. :) I'd really like Redback to take part after all, so holding off for now isn't a problem for me. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
does that mean your stopping the RP, Pterano? Or just stalling for that event?

Hmm, mind if I try to take over for Redback? I've read your story, so I could make a good attempt at acting like him.
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just stalling. Not stopping the RP. I'll be continuing it, as things can still happen before the event. No big deal.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jul 30 2011 on  05:45 AM
does that mean your stopping the RP, Pterano? Or just stalling for that event?

Hmm, mind if I try to take over for Redback? I've read your story, so I could make a good attempt at acting like him.
Actually, I'll be fine with that! It'd be quite interesting to see Redback from the point of view of a different writer!

So yeah. For now until the Tuesday after the next, Vonboy is in command of Redback and Tero.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, here is what LBTDiclonius and I have in mind for our Rhett and Ali side story. We are going to be making a little side scene like the one we are doing today once every couple days or so. We will time them so her and I are both on and can keep up with each other quickly. We will try and time these when the last post of the main story is not really in the middle of something, like when it ends with an ellipsis like the last post did when her and I started, so we arenĂ«t really interrupting. Because it would really get confusing for both stories to get mixed up through posts at the same time, I have a request. Would you all mind holding off while we do our short scenes please? They won’t last very long, we won’t make them too often, and it wouldn’t really hurt anything for the main story to stop for just a couple hours at the most, and the side story will combine with the main story eventually.

vonboy

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Could you say in the RP when you two are done with this burst of postings? That would be a big help to us.

And since the general consensus on this was "Let's wait and see", I'll raise this question again. Could I bring in the Professor soon? I'll wait for Pterano to decide, and I'm guessing he will wait for answers from several members.
---------------------

---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh yes, will do. Her and I devised the plan of little "to be continued" things when we finish that will be posted at the end. I am sorry for forgetting that in my post here.