The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano's LBT RP

Pterano · 106 · 10026

Mama's Girl

• Spike
    • View Profile

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry I vanished, guys. :p I'm back though, and I'll be active in the RP to keep it moving. Hopefully I didn't lose anyone along the way, and looking forward to writing with you all again. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Um, I'm just wondering if I could come back in now? I've been reading and waiting for the right time.

Since a river rescue is needed, and Spinosaurus has been said to be a good swimmer, maybe Fang could be an accidental hero? Maybe just happen to surface from under Cutter or something.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ahhh Redtooth, I thought you'd vanished thanks to school. :p Good to see you're still around. :yes I'm fine with it, personally. I mean unless Vonboy wanted something to specifically happen to Cutter in this scenario, I have no problems with it. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's fine if you want to do that Redback. I don't really have anything planned as far as this action bit yet.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)