Role Play > Random Role Play

Sonic the hedgehog : Mobius strikes back

<< < (2/8) > >>

Gentle Sharptooth:

“Awakening”

Uncle Chuck lead the Ultimate Lifeform from his citdel of stone to the green hills of Knothole. As Shadow caste his shadow among the locals, many sentries gave the Red Striped Hedgehog a glare. One even stepped in the path between Uncle Chuck and Shadow. The Sentrie was a Hawkeye, and he spouted,”what are you doing here?!” Uncle Chuck took point and said, “He’s with me.” The ruffled bird continued his retorts, “We don’t need the likes of him here! When the Princess learns he has come back, heads will roll!” Shadow glinched his white glove and stepped forward. “Get out of the way inferior being..” Hawkeye cawed, and said, “Inferior?! Listen you pathetic exuse for a Hedgehog! I..ought..” Shadow snapped his finger and suddenly he was at the Bird’s neck and holding him by the throat. “You test my patience mortal! Now you shall feel my real power!” Uncle Chuck shouted, “Shadow! Shadow stop! Please!” A green light that smokes like flame engulfed Shadow’s hand that held Hawkeye’s throat.

The door to the laboratory flew open as Shadow entered, his globe smoking. Uncle Chuck followed him with a grimace. They came to Rotor who was at the kiosk. Rotor turned, “Professor Chuck.. and.. you!” Shadow walked uo to tube that contained Metal Sonic’s body, and with his fist he smashed the glass, shards flying everywhere. Uncle Chuck ran to Shadow’s side, “take it easy!” Shadow then held a green emerald in hand, and broke it in half, a surge of green light filled the room. He placed the shard of emerald in open chest of Metal Sonic.  The cords that had been limp like noodles now rose and latched on to the emerald shard, pulling it into the core. There was a burst if white light that filled the room then all went dark. Rotor turned the back up  generator on and as a light flickered on above the tube, they saw Metal was gone.

Rotor blinked, and said, “where did he go?” Shadow was suddenly thrown threw a glass wall, through some circuits and into another wall. Uncle Chuck gasped. The Obsidian Metal Hedgehog had two bright red eyes and began repeating, “eliminate primary target! Eliminate primary target!” Chuck shouted to Rotor, “He’s resorting to his default programming! Shadow! Look out!” The Ultimate Lifeform rose to his feet and brushed off some dust from his shoulders and then rolled his body into a ball at high speed, creating a spin dash. He collided with Metal Sonic, and the two went through the exterior wall into a large oak. Metal was pinned to the trunk, and was now held by the neck by Shadow. Uncle Chuck came running with Rotor, “Shadow! Please! He had no control. He’s operating on a default program. Let me shut him down and run some tests.”

Shadow held Metal in place, and then dropped him. “He better remember or he’s scrap metal!” Uncle Chuck plugged a kit into Metal and began a shutdown command. Rotor helped hold Metal down until his red eyes disappeared. Rotor, “we should move him back to the lab..” Chuck nodded and said, “I might have made a mistake.. Knuckles may have been right.”

Gentle Sharptooth:
Antoine De’Coolete took several steps and asjysted his blue uniform with its shoulder tassels and medals at the breast. He straighted his saber at the side and prepared to take another step when he felt a tug on hus right arm. Holding it was robotic arm, which turned him around to face a tan bunny with emerald eyes and half her body being roboticised crome. Her head was untouched, her neck and breasts only covered in disgnal by the metal encasing. She smiked and saif, “Hey sugar, you weren’t gonna check in without me?” Antoine winkled his fox nose and replied, “I am zgaurde of her royal highnezz.” Bunny chuckled and said, “Antoine, you crack me up sugar.” Antoine freed his hsnd and straightnesd his uniform. “Wez needz to Reporte inz at once!” Bunny winked her left eye, “Lets do it sugar!” The pair entered the hideout and approached the hideout. Antoine approached Sally and drew hus sword and bowed his head low saying, “Yourz Highnezz!” Bunny chuckled again, and said to Sonic, “Reporting in.”

Nick22:
sally wrote diwn that Bunny and antoine were present as tails flew in, folowed shortly by Amy. " we're here ' the p[nk hedgehog said ' Just doing an  inventory of the library.. again. Tails you do realize that we have had exactly 187 pieces of literature for the past month, right ? We havent had anything new inawhile. " i thought samia and Dulcy had a subscription to Dragoness  Daily? Tails replied. ' We do' Samia said as she entered. . " Problem is, the maildragon stopped delivering them when the war started.  We've got all the magazines in a box waiting for us when the war is over" " and I was so looking forward to Far Far Away Fashion. Dragon always has the best tips for claw maintenance and scale cleaning. ' Dulcy sighed.  " how bad is it out there?' Sally asked ' Bad, princess. real bad. We estimate forest cover on the planet is down to 13%. Nearly all of the 27% has been turned into metal-covered monstrosity . the more that gets converted, the tighter robotnik will squeeze us. We have only 10 outposts left, down from 45 at the star t of the war. To put it bluntly,.. we're getting our tails kicked. ' Samia said.
_
 We knew that already ' Sonic said ' but your report just means that time is now against us. How long before Eggman finds us?" A month, at best given how quickly the planet is being converted. i could try and go to Vesuvio to get help , but thats a long journey, and theres no guarantee Eggman wont send robot dragons after me to find it. " Dulcy said. " You and I are it Dulcy, the time for getting dragon help was weeks ago, before Eggman conquered more than half the planet. vesusvio is an island unto itself these days. Same for us here." Samia said.

- You girls made it!" Sally said reliefd spreadsing acriss her face. " We had a couple closes calls.' Dulcy scratched her chin

Gentle Sharptooth:
Antoine shouted in a french accent, “sacred blue!” At the news Dulcy and Samia divulged. Bunny ratched her robo arm and said, “Oh no.. our home!” As they processed the grim news, a red figure emrged beneath the trees, hus dreadlocks swaying in the wind. Knuckles approached the assembly, “Guardian of the Floating Island reporting in.” Knux saw Antoine faint on the ground and Bunny running to help prop up hus head. Knuckles sighed, “the news is that hood eh? Well I have some more, Botnik has been sending Swat Ships to Floating Island airspace. His troopers get bolder by the day. I am going to have to throw my knuckle into this fight. Make it count.”

—————————

Meanwhile Uncle Chuck was back at the lab working on the deactivated Metal Sonic. He opened his back top spine and revealed a cortex in shape of cube, with green wires. The cube glowed a yellow hue and lit up as he took a technical amplifer and screwdriver to it. Rotor stood by with a metal tray with tools on it. Chuck dug his tool into the membrane, and a port opened up, with a sqaure chip and red glowing stripes on it in a maze pattern. Chuck chucked the chip to the tray and said to Rotor, “destroy it.” Chuck then reached for a identical chip with green swirls glowing on it. He placed it in the port and resealed the membrane. He then stepped away from the Metallic Hedgehog. Rotor having taken a hammer to the old red chip, turned his attention to Metal Sonic. “Is he rebooting?” Chuck nodded, “Yes..” Chuck’s gamble now hinged on this moment, he had risked so much to restore hope. 

Nick22:
" well knuckles, we';re not going to turn down anyone who offers to help, at least those we can trust. ' Sally said as she took notes. sonic updated the map with the new info Dulcy and samia had provided. red spread across the map, and blue retreated. he sighed as he looked at the new map. ' of the 10 outposts left. 6 were almost entirely surrounds by enemy territory. ' we need to send word to those outposts- pull back to the main hideaway" snic said. ' their positions are untenable." " agreed ' sally said. ' i'll call the outpost leaders and give the evacuation order."
_ Did you bring any new books for us to read?" Tails asked. ' And dulcy pulled out 6 books. ' here.. they're books written by vector, Espio and Charmy> found them in a abandoned car garage." Dulcy said and miles gleefully took them ' at last! something new to read!"he  shouted with glee.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version