The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News, Bad News

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The bad news was that there was a hungry fox waiting on the other side of the road for said chicken :p

Good news is I just got the platinum trophy on Lego Harry Potter Years 1 - 4

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that I, with my god-like powers (if I have transcended causality, Pangaea, no one COULD shoot me, since I would not follow the laws of cause-and-effect), I turn your copies of LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 into dust.

The good news is that the dust is actually diamonds, so you become rich.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
The bad news is, you inhale too much of the diamond dust and suffocate.

Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jul 19 2010 on  08:06 AM
The bad news is that I, with my god-like powers (if I have transcended causality, Pangaea, no one COULD shoot me, since I would not follow the laws of cause-and-effect), I turn your copies of LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 into dust.
Well, then it’s another god who assassinates you. Gotta bring you down somehow. :p (And sorry; I wasn’t clear on what it meant to “defy the laws of causality”, and I interpreted “flaws” as in personality or physical flaws.)

The good news is, geneticists managed to insert electric eel genes into bats to create living, mosquito-seeking bug zappers. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that the mosquito-seeking bug zappers have a tendency to attack people, and therefore have to all be put down.

The good news is that I'm happy.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
That bad news is that in precisely two hours, you won't.

The good news is, they finally found Mozart's remains.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that a very deadly disease was found with the remains, and this disease kills all the human population. Except for me, of course. I still don't follow the rules of cause-and-effect, so I can't be killed by anything. MWAHAHAHA!!

The good news is that I decide to save all the members of the GoF, so that none of us will be killed by the deadly disease.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The bad news is that we're all in trauma because everyone we've ever known died around us, plus we're alone in wherever we happen to live in the physical world, and the internet will probably shut down due to lack of maintenance.

The Good News is, assuming the human race recovers, we'll be famous!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
The bad news is all the species that are reading about it in space are totally avoiding the situation. :p :rolleyes

The good news is we found a semi-working ship that can take us to join those other beings.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that no one can pilot it.

The good news is that I recently acquired a tie made of duct tape.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
The bad news is you leave it somewhere and when someone else finds it, they have no idea what it is and throw it away.

The good new is I am the President of the Swedish Fish Church.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that Swedish Fish are now made of poisons, so anyone who eats them will die.

The good news is that I ... am alive.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The bad news is, you find out that life is just that, first your born, you live, then you die. THE END.

The good news is the old school Nick shows are back! :D And the crap like iCarly and those shows cease to exist.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that all the TVs in the world are destroyed by kids addicted to shows like iCarly.

The good news is that John Lennon and George Harrison come back from the dead, get together with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr and start making awesome music again.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The bad news is....THE DEAD WALK THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!

The good news is, someone has found a way to use a safe, renewable resource for cars that makes everyone happy.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that illogical politicians, in league with illogical automotive CEOs, have all these cars outlawed. Because they're illogical.

The good news is that books are awesome.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is, they’re so awesome that I’ve acquired so many of them that my house is crammed for space :blink: (true fact).

The good news is, I invented a time machine and traveled back to see the dinosaurs. (I’ll bet anyone dollars to donuts what the response will be.)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The bad news is the time machine breaks and you are stuck in the time of the dinosaurs. Then...you get eaten.

The good news is I am a vampire slayer.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is, you aren't trained to deal with other nocturnal monsters, and a pack of werewolves shows up. :blink:

Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 21 2010 on  12:09 AM
The bad news is the time machine breaks and you are stuck in the time of the dinosaurs. Then...you get eaten.
Yup, that's what I figured someone would say. :rolleyes:

The good news is, they're tame werewolves. :p

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is that they are TWILIGHT werewolves. To make matters worse, you have been cursed by the Greek Pantheon to spend an eternity in a Twilight novel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The good news is that I decide to release you from your curse.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The bad news is, it’s still not possible to avoid Twilight references every time you bring up the subject of vampires and/or werewolves. :rolleyes

*RANDOMNESS ALERT*

The good news is, I taught an armadillo to speak! :P: