The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

BUUH

Nimrod · 14 · 1460

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hello gang. Sometimes I really feel like I am the ghost of the GOF. Sometimes I go and sometimes I am here again. It¥s not that I completely forget about the Gang of five. I think about it very often, but I have so many things to do that I just can¥t find any time for the GOF. I am also very sorry that I stopped the thread about my AIDA thread. I will continue with it after my next trip this autumn holidays. My parents and me will fly two weeks to Florida Orlando. We will visit Sea World, Buschgarden, Universal Studios and other things. I really try to make alot of pictures to show them to you after it. So, see ya all in two weeks. We¥ll fly Saturday morning ;)

Greetings.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
It sure has been a very long while Pat and it is good to see you back :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Always glad to see members return :wave.  It sounds like you're gonna have a blast in a couple of weeks :smile.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Surely you'll visit Disney World too. :D  Enjoy your time and good to hear from you again. :wave

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good to see you back.  Hope your trip goes well and you have a lot of fun.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good to see you around again Nimrod. Don't be a stranger.. :D
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I really try my best not to be ;) Oh, and Adam, I am not sure if we¥ll visit Disney Land. At least I didn¥t here that in the plans of our trip.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I agree that it is nice to see you back in the forum. I hope you'll have plenty of fun in your trip to Florida, I guess that you'll be the closest from me than ever before, at least the same continent :smile .
 Take care and have fun!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Whoops! I'm a little late! :slap I guess Nimrod won't be seeing this message for two weeks. :oops

Great to hear from you, Patrick! :) It's so good to know that you're still visiting the GOF. Have a great vacation, and I'll be looking forward to seeing those pictures. :smile

And don't forget, I'm always happy to chat with you, by PM or e-mail. ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey guys, hey pangea. Your were wrong, I can see it, because we have internet here :p The first few days has been really awesome. I wont tell too much right now, dont have that much time. But what I can tell you is, that we ve already been in discovery coast, universal studios and another grad adventure park next to universal studios (forgot the name.) I will have alot to tell you when I get back. The weather is nice, the people are very kind and everything here just looks like I imagined. Its just amazing :) I gotta go now guys. Catch ya later and have a great time :)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Oct 12 2010 on  09:35 PM
Hey guys, hey pangea. Your were wrong, I can see it, because we have internet here :p
Oh, good. One of those times when I'm glad to be wrong. :smile :p

I'm going to be visiting Florida myself in about a month. Too bad it won't be sooner; I might have had a chance to meet you in person. Darn! :rolleyes Oh well. Sounds like you're having a great time, anyway. Hope to hear back from ya soon! ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Would have been really great, indeed :) but there is still the possibility to catch up with ya another time ;)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Don't worry too much and enjoy your days there. I am most certain the forum will still be here by the time you can tell us more about your trip :smile .