The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Describe a member

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
This game will be where you will choose a member of this forum, especially regarding how well you know them, and describe them. As the starter of this game, the member I will describe first will be Dalekdino, the fellow LBT fan who introduced me to this forum. (Bless him.)

"Dalekdino is one of the most active members of the Gang of Five. Born and raised in England, he lives in Lancaster and is known for his fanart drawings, often of anime and crossovers. His fanart is very smooth, detailed, and colorful. A fan of Doctor Who, Pokemon and other anime, and dinosaurs, he will often incorporate aspects of those interests into his fanart. One of his most popular pieces of fanart is his series starring his LBT O.C. "Bambo". Having a likeable personality and being well-developed, Bambo is clearly Dalekdino's most successful O.C., in my
opinion."

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hmm...interesting that nobody else has posted here yet.

StardustSoldier has been a very active member of the GOF since he has joined in late March. He's very friendly, open-minded, respectful, and sociable. You'll mostly find him in the It's Party Time!, The Party Room, and discussion threads relating to LBT. He's an excellent and fun guy to engage in discussion with. He has only recently became an active fan of LBT since renting a VHS copy of The Land Before Time from his local library. His childhood wasn't the greatest, as he was bullied immensely in school because of his autism. However, the bullying would disappear in high school, where he would consider it one of his best years of school. Today, he currently lives in a condo and seeks out writing gigs for now.

Overall, I look forward to seeing him on the forum every time I login here. :DD
You're the best! ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...