The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS!!!!!!!!

Nintendoofah64

• Spike
    • View Profile
Once I saw it in NP magazine I went bananas :wow

I noticed there arent any kremlings, instead theres tikis and it looks like even K.rool isn't in it either :confused . Co-op looks pretty good I just hope it's not as frustrating as New SMB wii :bang . It's being made by retro studios (Metroid prime) so I hope they make it as good as rare did :yes , I'll definately be first in line to get it when it comes out. :smile
so what are your thoughts on it?

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Saw this at e3. Looks rad, they better have amazing music that the series is known for as well.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
OOOOH man, I'm excited. I haven't heard about this!
I always enjoyed playing Donkey Kong Country, but I only got to do it sporadically since I never owned it. I'll definitely have to pick this up :D

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I love the DKC games (have the 1st and 2nd on my wii)  so im getting this for sure. I happy that the mine cart levels are still in it, those levels were always fun.

Co-op looks pretty good I just hope it's not as frustrating as New SMB wii
I loved the 4 player co-op in NSMBW, made the even the easiest levels hard, not to mention bowser's castle was insane.

For all those who haven't seen the e3 trailer, here it is

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Having wonderfully recrafted the Metroid series with their Prime Trilogy, I think Retro Studios will do a grand job of remaking one of Ninty's gaming legends. From what we've seen from the E3 demo, it looks quite promising. True to its roots whilst offering new challenges to keep it fresh. I'm looking forward to this one for sure. ;)

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nintendo announced that the release date is November 21st, now i don't know if thats just for North America or if its world wide.