The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New Video Coming Soon

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have an announcement to make.  My cousin FINALLY returned my LBT 3 VHS, meaning I can give you guys and the people of YouTube one final video.  One I've been hoping to give you for quite some time.

Now, you've seen videos of the LBT 3 songs, along with LBT 3 itself on my YouTube channel, but that's ONLY because I downloaded a DVD rip torrent of LBT 3 off the net.  I must admit though, that the video itself is a more respectable translation of VHS to DVD than some of the other sequels were.

Anyways, this one video I'm giving you all could be possible ONLY with the VHS version.  It was a special video that Universal released ONLY on the LBT 3 VHS for a limited time and then NEVER released again, not even on DVD re-releases in Bonus Material.  So basically, this is something extra special for you guys.

This is also a video that's NEVER been put on the net.  For the life of me, I can't find it.  I've search everywhere that I can think of.  I even freaking Googled it.  NOTHING!  So basically, this will be the ONLY release on the net of it as well.

I could try to recreate it, but it wouldn't be the same.  It's the one video that got me psyched for LBT 4 back in the day.  That's all I'm going to say about it.

It won't be up immediately because there's a tiny problem with the program I use to do the VHS to .avi transition.  For some reason it gives me nothing but a green screen when it saves the work.  I can assure you that it's not a virus of some kind as my computer has been cleaned the heck out of.  So I may have to reinstall it.  It'll take some time.

On top of this, I'll be removing what I had for LBT 3 on my YouTube Channel and give you the TRUE VHS version of everything, even the songs.  Since I finally have it back, I'll give you guys what I really wanted to in the first place.

Get ready guys, it's going to be something grand. :)

Well, that's what I wanted to announce, so I'll see ya later! :^.^:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I believe I know which video you're talking about. ;)  I haven't been able to find it either. Such a disappointment, really.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
What special LBT vid are we talking about here?  I've owned several versions of the LBT 3 VHS and the DVD and I haven't seen any difference between any of them.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is the special video I've been waiting for SO very long to upload onto YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JPk09qEY0Y

Well, enjoy! :D