The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT WD's Analytics

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, I decided to show off a little something else that has been integrated into my site.

The following is a viewing of how well my site has been doing in the past two months.  The Analytics at hand are not that of Google, but of something different.  The following shows how many page views I get to my site.

Note that hardly any of these are me.  If anything, I only go to the site itself to test a new feature I've added.

Last 7 Days:

Last 30 Days:

Last 60 Days:

If you ask me, all of the advertising that LBTUploader on YouTube has been doing is starting to pay off.

And think of it this way, guys...

The site is nearly 3 months old right now. :)

Not bad for a site that's just starting out, huh? ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
It does indeed take time for sites to grow but that's not a bad start.  :) When I ran landbeforetime.org I was into 1,000s of hits a month but it eventually waned because the videos were not online (pre-2006) and I couldn't host the stuff (nor did I want to).  Having the links to videos will probably help until people don't 'need' the site anymore to see what they want.  That's what eventually happened to my site after a few years.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well Petrie, I had decided to add Google Analytics not long after showing this and what I found was something rather interesting.

First off, the reason I avoided Google Analytics was because of how unsure I was with it.  I was worried that they might see the site as something that's Copyright Infringement.  YouTube saw some of the songs as such and Google owns that.  Still, I decided to give it a shot.  I'll just hope for the best.

Anyways, what the statistics showed was that the Photo Gallery page has increased dramatically in the past week.  People are very interested in what photos I have to show.  With what others have seen in the "Captions" area here, there's no doubt that I get good shots.  There's definitely a lot I can give there myself.  It's only going to grow with time.

Also, there's more video ideas to come from me.  I plan to add my own stuff soon.  When that happens, "Song Scenes", "Trailers" and a new section called "My Vids" will all be featured under a Menu Link called "Videos".  There will also be something extra added there too.  I'm not saying what. ;) (And no, it won't be the movies)

Also, I plan to drop the comment box down at the bottom because I have found something better.  With what I have found, you won't need an account with those other places.  In fact, you'll be able to put in whatever name you please.  So if you really want to chat there and stay hidden, you can. :)

That being said, there's plenty planned to make this site grow and stay longer.

After all, the success of a site is all about the content. :)