The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Am I being weird....

Jrd89 · 23 · 3716

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Jrd89,Apr 8 2011 on  02:03 AM
I think If I told Pterano, "I think you're pretty" he might find that strange coming out of a guy. (whether I was human or a pteranodon), wouldn't he? I think he'd get a little wide-eyed and say, "Well, um...thank you."
He might not think it's strange. It is possible that male pteranodons may have showed off to one another, particularly their crests, a way of saying "I have the biggest crest!". If that's the way it worked in LBT, Pterano might have gotten used to getting compliments from both males and females.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Jrd89,Apr 8 2011 on  02:03 AM
I think If I told Pterano, "I think you're pretty" he might find that strange coming out of a guy. (whether I was human or a pteranodon), wouldn't he? I think he'd get a little wide-eyed and say, "Well, um...thank you."

See, what i'd do is smile and tell him, "Pterano, I think you're a very handsome flyer." and he would warmly say to me, "Why, thank you." and he'd smile at me.  :D
I think that would be pretty cute  :lol:

you and him would get along

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
DarkHououmon: You've got a good point. I would definitely compliment Pterano on his big crest. His crest would be bigger than mine, anyways.

Campion1: Pterano and I would get along wonderfully together. THAT'S for sure!  :D  :D