The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT YouTube Channel

chomper94 · 156 · 13474

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
The fact that they chose this for the thumbnail. Also, these titles are getting worse and worse I'm telling you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNApQIaRB5E

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
The fact that they chose this for the thumbnail. Also, these titles are getting worse and worse I'm telling you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNApQIaRB5E

We should do a contest over what the worst YouTube title for LBT videos are.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
ROFL at their channel address @thelandbeforetime7184. That’s the autogenerated one YouTube gives you, you’re supposed to customize it to sound attractive like “@TheLandBeforeTime” or something. Takes like 5 seconds to do

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I know this one is nearly 3 years old but I can't believe that they lumped GLM's ending into a video titled "Funny Moments." :facepalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAwObKni5Qc
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 06:20:04 PM by LittleDas75 »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Now I'm ranting.

This channel literally flooded/spammed Youtube. Now when I try to search specific LBT video, result screen is flooded with... HOW MANY? THOUSANDS???? videos from this channel already.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'm so sad that YouTube kids disables comments on practically everything involving animated shows. Half the fun of a YouTube vid is scrolling down and seeing what random people had to say on the topic, now whenever I look up practically anything on my favorite shows I get these uninteractive videos you can't do anything but watch. I get why they did it, but I'm not a fan as a consumer

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They did that for a reason, you can be annoyed but they made that choice for obvious logic.

On the Land Before Time channel, yes it is annoying that they are being ultimately spammy by reuploading episodes with different titles and thumbnails multiple times.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The kids on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and random other sites have working comment sections, I'm not sure what makes YouTube different. I'm not sure I'd call the logic "obvious" myself, especially as a YouTuber who makes safe-for-all-ages content but has to mark every single video as "not for kids" because I'd rather not delete the only avenue through which my community can meaningfully interact with my videos and each other.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2023, 05:33:20 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It was done to stop creeps from writing comments on kids content like the Land Before Time channel due to the mostly audience of children.  But then again there is an app for YouTube Kids.

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I actually here youtube responding to why they didnt use youtube kids. They said that there are still kids on the normal youtube even with youtube kids.

Also to note they were kinda forced to do this because of the coppa Laws or something.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
This Struthiomimus / won't settle for the dregs

of being mislabeled!!  :ozzysmug

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
The description calls them what they actually are:

Join us for hilarious collection of the best moments of these two egg-snatching struthiomimuses.

...so I take it they're calling them raptors in the title because it's easier to get clicks that way, kids like dromaeosaurs more than ornithomimids  :p

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The description calls them what they actually are:

Join us for hilarious collection of the best moments of these two egg-snatching struthiomimuses.

...so I take it they're calling them raptors in the title because it's easier to get clicks that way, kids like dromaeosaurs more than ornithomimids  :p
So they think kids are stupid and can't tell the difference between the two?

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
Yes they do sadly  :cry
Still waiting for the bluth cut