The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Would They Do?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 21 2013 on  05:43 AM
They would say 'Hi!' to the ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
I'd never have guessed this answer  :rolleyes:

What'd Cera do if Topsy passes away so that she only has Tria as her (step-)mother and Tricia as her (half-)sister?
Cera would cry.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Ahem.

What would happen if the gang discovered musical instruments and decided to form a band?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, at first they would fail a lot since they have to practise their instruments first but then... they will travel through the Mysterious Beyond and do one concert after another :lol

What would Mama Swimmer do if Ducky has a crush on a Swimmer boy?
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
She would be very worried that her daughter is dating at such a young age.

What would Littlefoot and Cera do if they meet Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash respectfully?

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Little Foot would be like happy and be respectful to to them while cer and rainbow dash wouldn't get along to well cera would act very rude and stubborn towards her.

What would the gang do if Petrie decided to stay with his uncle Pterano?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
The Gang would try to stop Petrie going at all costs.

What would Ducky's Mother do if she saw Ducky hording Sky Colour Stones?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She'd give the Gang a hint where to find these stones ;)

What'd Littlefoot do if one of his Grandparents pass?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He would feel very sad yet accepting of either of the grandparents' deaths, knowing that it is simply part of the great circle of life. Eventually, he would likely take over leadership of the valley in their places.

What would happen if the gang received fan-mail every day? What would some of the letters say?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay... be prepared :lol

Littlefoot: Oh Littlefoot, I love you so much!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Cera: "Yeah, bump 'em! Bump 'em with yer hornz!
Ducky: Oh Ducky, I love the way you are... so nice, so sweet, so innocent, so... Ducky-ish, yep, yep, yep!
Petrie: Be my pet Petrie!!! Me wanna have you and me gonna hug you everyday and me gonna kiss you everyday and me gonna... *** censored
Spike: Spike, please tell my your secret! It's impossible to keep weight at your rate of eating...
Chomper: Oh Chomper, I feel so sorry that many dinosaurs hate you. You're friendly and nothing can disprove it! Don't loose your faith in them, one day they'll understand you.
Ruby: I like pink *-*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
I could continue with many others but it's getting boring after a while to be honest ^^

What would Chomper do if he sees a human?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper, being the friendly sharptooth that he is, would probably try to befriend the human.  If the response of the human was less than favorable (running away in terror, for example) I am sure that he would feel a bit sad, but then he would try to tell his friends about the weird creature that he saw.

Now for a variation of a question that was asked earlier:

What would Topsy do if Cera had a crush on a Threehorn boy?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He would meet the boy and tell him politely, with a smile, that if he behaves well and is smart enough Topsy will be the best father-in-law you can ever have, but if he finds so much as a scratch on Cera the boy will have his ass handed to him.

What would Tria do if Littlefoot's grandparents discovered they like warm mud and proceed to greatly deepen the mud pool?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She would probably have to find a new mud pool, as the original mud pool would no longer be suitable to a Threehorn.

What would the grownups do if Ruby's parents requested to live in the valley?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Most of them (LF's Grandparents in particular) would welcome them in with open arms (feet?) but others like Mr. Threehorn would be against it because they eat both meat and plants. In the end, they'll be allowed to stay (like they done it with Chomper).

What would the Gang do if they find a photo album full of pictures of both their families (plus deceased members) and themselves on their journey to the Great Valley?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would imagine that they would amazed by the idea of pictures, but after the initial bewilderment Littlefoot and Cera probably would become quite emotional at seeing their lost loved ones.  Once they saw the pictures of themselves on the journey to the Great Valley I bet they would get quite reminiscent and recall the struggles that the made to find the valley.

What would Chomper do if a severe winter came to the Valley and he could no longer find any insects or fish to keep him nourished?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Time to get this game going again...)

He'd have to leave the valley, or else it's "friends for dinner" indeed.

What would Petrie do if he was exposed to one of these? (WARNING: Please adjust volume as needed...or don't. Doesn't matter which option. :smile )

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What would Chomper do if Littlefoot were to ever tell him what happened to his mother?  

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 22 2015 on  12:53 PM
What would Petrie do if he was exposed to one of these? (WARNING: Please adjust volume as needed...or don't. Doesn't matter which option. :smile )
Probably scream and proceed to have a heart attack, if not close to one. I know I practically did.

What would Chomper do if Littlefoot were to ever tell him what happened to his mother?

I'm assuming Little Foot would be talking about his mother, not Chomper's, but I think Chomper would feel very sorry for his friend and maybe even take a second look at Little Foot, really seeing how much it meant for Little Foot to take Chomper in at the time, even though he was a sharptooth. If Chomper would be perceptive enough to do so at least.

BTW, L&AT, you need to answer the above question before you post your own situation, as that's how the game is played.

Now my turn:

What would Cera think/do if she finally found her biological mother and sisters after all these years?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 22 2015 on  02:53 PM
(Time to get this game going again...)

He'd have to leave the valley, or else it's "friends for dinner" indeed.

Hey freak out and try and fly off as fast as possible.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Or, at the very least, he'd wee-wee himself.  :lol

(BTW, Rat_lady7 has already answered my question; now you need to answer hers. Just for future reference.  ;) I'll answer her question to save you the trouble.)

Cera would at first think the situation would not be real, but upon being convinced, she would be thrilled with joy, then would probably demand an answer as to why they had been gone for so long.

What would happen if Mo reallllly wanted to visit his friends, but couldn't get through them because of his location?