The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blitz's Art

Blitz · 6 · 1363

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Back when I was a kid, drawing was one of my favorite past times. I did it almost all the time, mostly to try and help me take my mind off of my parents constant arguing with each other. This is where I'll be posting the stuff I did during that time, as well as a few more recent stuff.

I actually have a lot of drawings, so I'll just post about two or three at a time.

I'll start off with these:

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The middle alien's face made me laugh. I don't know why. Something about that stare  :DD
I like your mew pic, too. My fave pokemon.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome drawings there Blitz. I really liked them a lot. Mew is awesome. You drew Mew really well.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice sketches there Blits!

Is there more of that Mew shot? It kind of looks like you tried to draw a trading card of Mew, but I don't really see much of any text at the bottom.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Put more picture up when you can.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Justin It made me laugh a little bit too after I finished drawing it.  :lol
As for Mew, thank you. I'm glad I made it. :D

@Petrie Thanks! Don't worry, you'll see some more soon.  :p

@vonboy Thank you! Yes, but I wanted to get Mew into the picture instead of the whole thing. I drew the card at first, then I colored it with crayons, and then I cut it out with scissors. I was very pleased with how it turned out when I was done.  :DD