The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tarzan LBT Fan Fic Title Ideas

LYComputerLover

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi! If you have seen my other topic, you should know that I am planning on writing a Tarzan LBT story. But before I begin, I need some help with a good title for my story. So if you have any ideas for a title please post them here. Thanks!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you have a plot in mind, that may give you an idea for a plot.  If you want a more Edgar Rice BUrroughs type title often his tarzan books had a title of "Tarzan and the...." Like Tarzan and the golden lion, tarzan and the ant men, tarzan and the jewels of opar.

LYComputerLover

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi! I need some more help with my fanfic. My big question is how should Littlefoot and his friends bring little baby Tarzan back to the Great Valley? Thanks again for all of your help. :)

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm thinking that having baby Tarzan riding on Littlefoot's back like he's a horse sounds pretty cool. :)

How old is Tarzan gonna be? Is he old enough to sit upright, or is he just an infant?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

LYComputerLover

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Mar 15 2012 on  02:37 PM
I'm thinking that having baby Tarzan riding on Littlefoot's back like he's a horse sounds pretty cool. :)

How old is Tarzan gonna be? Is he old enough to sit upright, or is he just an infant?
Tarzan is just an infant.