The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Looking for a Pre-Reader

Fyn16 · 5 · 1055

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hello!

As a few of you know, I'm trying to get back into writing fics here, but while my writing does seem to be getting better as I go, I personally don't feel it's at the level it once was. With that in mind, would anyone mind helping me out as (even a part-time) pre-reader? I'd certainly appreciate it, and I can return the favor (though if my self-criticisms are any indication, I can be brutally honest at times). If anyone's interested, let me know!

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
What do you mean by "pre-reader"?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I suppose my lingo's a bit off as well. Sorry  :confused

What I mean by "pre-reader" is an editor, basically. Someone who looks at chapters, or at least parts of chapters, before I post them. Obviously that's asking quite a bit, so I'd be more than willing to return the favor in some way to those interested, if any.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, how would someone see your writing before its posted? How would you give your pre-reader your story to look over?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
It'd have to be via the messaging system. And come to think of it, I suppose that also depends on how much text can fit in one message.