The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pterano, Sierra, or Rinkus?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Lol. Just a little personality quiz I made. I know it needs some work, but bear with me, it's my first one. So yeah here it is, for all you flyer trio fans out there.

So which antagonist are you? The narcisstic and go-getter Pterano? Sadistic and sarcastic Sierra? Or are you cowardly, yet calculating like Rinkus? Take this quiz and find out! :D

Pterano, Sierra, or Rinkus?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I got Rinkus for those of you curious to see what his result looks like:
http://voiceofanamaranth.tumblr.com/post/1...-rinkus-you-are

And yes, that IS my tumblr. Heh.

Iamnotjustpostingthisforpageviews

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Pterano
 You are Pterano! My, my, aren't we a bit of a tall tale?
Narcissistic, arrogant, and charismatic, you have the qualities of a great actor, but just an actor. You set unrealistic standards for yourself and often times can think highly of yourself and believe others will adore you and love you if they could just see how wonderful you really are. You are also ambitious and are a real go-getter. However, you are more than just a pretty face. While you may not make the best decisions, you have a heart of gold and can/will set things right once you see to it that it needs to be corrected. However, it needs to be on YOUR terms rather than anyone else's.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey! I just took this quiz! I'm Pterano myself!  :lol Funny, he's mah favorite character.
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
I HAD to take this test and as usual, I answered honestly the first round to see who I would get before restarting and trying to get the character I WANT to see on the second round.

Surprisingly.....I got Sierra on my HONEST answers. Really? :blink: That's cool, obviously, but I was expecting to get Rinkus... AWESOME!!!!

Simply put, life is a game, full of winners and losers, and if some poor sap gets in your way, screw them! They ain't worth your time or energy anyway.

That part is true about me, I admit... Anywho, this quiz was a lot of fun, Rat_lady!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can agree with the answer I got. It fits me quite well.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got Rinkus.  I'll be the first to admit I'm one weird bird, and not nearly as dumb as I may appear :DD.