The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seperation

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Taking some steps back, the Dragon grinned "Capture them." it commanded its undead soldiers, the husks shrieking a battle cry and charging in. Taking out her bow, Lura shot the ones she could from a distance while Jake protected her from the ones she missed.
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
try as minna and ilsa might, the numbers were just too great for them to drive off. they were soon surrounded.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not long after being surrounded, the Dragon used the magic it possessed to have them all bound. The soldiers carrying them off to prison cells.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Bumped since 90% of the time you only reply when I ask

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
)patience man the rp isnt going anywhere. no need to bump things needlessly)
minna and ilsa were thrown into cells that were cold and smelly. they had not beebn used in many years, and the restraints on them made it in hard for them to move from where they lay. ' another fine mess we've gotten ourselves into' ilsa muttered and she began using magic to work on her restraints.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(I bump when you've replied to other rp's and then decided not to reply here, I'm not trying to be annoying, I simply do not like being ignored, no human being does)

Lura sat up with assistance from Jake in the cell. Commenting on the Mages using their magic, Lura spoke "That will not work- those restraints are Netherworld magic... only something from the Netherworld could possibly break those, or certain incantations."

"Do you know any of the incantations?" asked Jake raising his brow

Lura shook her head "No, but I do know how we can acquire them."

"How?" he asked, wanting the answer so Minna and Isla could help

"One of us needs to be a 'double agent' and assist the Dragon." she told him, then continuing "Once who ever is to do so is within' the Dragons trust circle, you will be able to see previously invisible runes covering their body. If you can say them out loud, any order. We can kill it."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we do not deal with nether magic ' ilsa said ' it is evil, and we are opposed to it entirely. besides earning the dragons trust will take weeks, if not months, dragons are not known to be fools after all.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes, but this is not a Dragon soul we are dealing with" commented Lura, pointing out the fact the Dragon was already mentioned to have been possessed by an entity "I am sure, that if one of us can provide sufficient reason to be trusted... such as... say... harming the others... we may gain trust much faster"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we cant be blatantly obvious about it, but you guys wabnt to try it, go ahead ' Minna said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lura smirked "I shall gain the entity's trust then."
Jake's face went pale under the mask and he glanced to Minna and Isla "Are you sure neither of you want to give it a go?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, we're sure' both Minna and ilsa replied. ' hope this works.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After discussing details such as the plan for escape. Lura began to cause a fuss, rousing the netherworld guards attention to check on the cell Jake shared with her. Slashing at Jake with his claws, he defended himself as best as possible, his thick clothing getting torn as well as his flesh, the clothes being covered with his blood from the injuries being caused. His speed was no match for Lura.

The guards watched, one of them walking up to inform the dragon entity of the new development.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
jakes yelps of pain, reached the girls cell, and they tried to keep a even face as they sat on thier stools.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After a few minutes, Lura's presence was soon requested. Jake being tossed in with Minna and Isla as the Netherworld soldiers had no idea what to do for healing. Walking off they resumed their watch.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
time to fix you up as best we can ' Minna sighed as she pulled out a vial and began dumping it on his wounds. ' it will sting, so grit your teeth..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll be fine" Jake replied irritable, moving into a sitting position as best he could. Taking out his own medicine and inhaling the contents. Allowing it to work in Sync with their medicine. "Damn... Lura loves to cause pain... " he commented through gritted teeth

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she put on a good show, well one of being willing to turn on her friends' Ilsa said as she watched the medicine do its work and close the wounds.. ' hopefully she has a plan to escape in mind.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Knowing Lura, she will" he said with a nod, removing his jacket and shirt to tend to the larger injuries that weren't fully healed. Upstairs, Lura stood before the entity.

"Why did you attack your ally?" he asked curious

"Boredom, I figured you could use another undead soldier like him in your army." she replied

"Oh?" he asked amused "You were trying to aid me?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Minna poured more potion on the revealed injuries, watching as they healed..' lets hope the escape plan is soon, since i dont think theres much in the way of food coming our way" she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"It's fine, I have these" revealed Jake, showing some rationed food supplies

"Correct. I have been meaning to find employment." she told him

"Really?" he asked her, laying down. Not buying a word but very amused to see her talking with him.