The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask TAP!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Apr 25 2015 on  02:35 PM
I'd try and look for a REALLY big batch of berries for him. If not that, I suppose sweet bubbles would do. I'd advise him not to eat them all at once though.  :lol
Ha I thought so seeing as he says he likes berries in LBT5.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
What would you do if you saw Petrie faint or feel sick at the sight of blood, or if he mistaken something like red berry juice for blood like in that caption?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Depends on the situation at hand. Most of the time if it was actually blood, I'd do my best to comfort him, possibly even tell him to look away or shut his eyes or something if I happen to see it first. If it was something other than blood, I'd just point that fact out.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
What are your biggest pet peeves?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've got quite a few, actually.

--I DESPISE being informed of important things last-minute (as in less than 24 hours notice). If it's sometimes I have to do, I will usually do it anyways, but still.
--I have a certain place for almost everything I own (books, movies, music, etc.), and if something is not at a place that I want it, you can expect a rage fit from me.  :p  Seriously, though, I'm very organized about things, particularly any objects in my bedroom.
--Unless absolutely necessary, DO NOT pressure me to do something I have to do. While it is sometimes helpful, as I have found out many, many times, I still get a bit irritated over that fact.
--If anyone is a jerk towards me, I don't care if you tell me not to tell anybody you did something stupid, I WILL tell someone trustworthy.

I could list quite a few more pet peeves of mine, but those are some of the toppers.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
what do you think of land before time crossovers in fan fiction?

which rock bands are your favorite? (if you like rock music, that is)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
what do you think of land before time crossovers in fan fiction?

I don't mind them, just as long as nothing goes too wacky and all characters from who knows what stay in character. It is especially helpful if it's something I'm familiar with.

which rock bands are your favorite? (if you like rock music, that is)

While rock isn't my favorite genre (possibly because I've listened to so much of it thanks to my folks), I do like a great number of rock bands and artists...so many of which I do not have a particular favorite. Though I will say I'm more into classic rock groups (The Beatles, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc.) than I am with, say, today's heavy metal groups.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
what do you think of humanized land before time characters in fan fictions?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
They're fine, as long as they're done well.

EDIT: Case in point, "The New Challenges" on FanFiction. Great story!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Which scenes from the LBT movies would you want to interact with Petrie most?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Probably most of movies 7 and 12. I'd love to help him with any of his inner struggles.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Thought I'd ask yet again, any captions I've made since I last asked you liked and given  you a laugh??

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Some of the captions with Petrie fainting or vomiting at the sight of blood, or what he thinks is blood, have given me a laugh, as well as your typical rude humor captions. Laughs aside, I also like the caption you did on my "Crying Petrie" caption (okay, technically it isn't mine) where you had Petrie get a boo-boo, and Ducky promising to make it better. Very sweet. :wub

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
^

Ah nice to know I made a sweet caption.
Also take it you like that I had Ducky and Petrie say tootsies in my latest post in my human OC picture fan fiction?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Would you like Petrie as a little brother? ( either him as a human or you as a Pteranodon)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think it would be wonderful!  :DD  :DD  It doesn't really matter to me; both of us as humans would be fine by me, but both of us as flyers would be even more adorable! Though I sure hope Petrie's other siblings won't mind my company and constant singing.  :lol

Alternatively, if it was myself as a human and Petrie still being a flyer...we'd just be companions. If in the case we were brothers, our story would become the prehistoric Stuart Little.  :lol

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Is it so odd that I just want to call you Tap? That's what it says in this thread anyway...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Fine by me. Anyone can just call me by that.  ;)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
If you were Petrie's brother, would you talk in silly grammer like him , or talk properly, and try to teach Petrie to talk properly too? ( You did a pretty impression of him in a recording you did ones)

And which of my pop culture refrances do you like most or got a laugh out of.