The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Regarding ANY LBT 14 Topics

Petrie. · 468 · 71441

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
All possible  :lol Though Littlefoot wouldn't have hit puberty since Felix Avitia's voice is still very child-like :)
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Feb 8 2015 on  10:22 PM
Who do you guys think will direct LBT 14?
I'm guessing Grosvenor (he did direct 5 to 12 after all)
I don't know how reliable LinkedIn is, but it looks like LBT XIV will have a different director to Charles Grosvenor. If this is true, then we've got someone with a fair amount of experience in animation/cartoons. We also have a different producer (and here's a second one). They all state that LBT XIV has been in production since April 2014, which gives it around a good year and a half in production. So, not as much time as the first film, but a bit more than a lot of the sequels, too. :yes

Also, Michael Tavera is composing the soundtrack again by the looks of it (top of third page on his resume). :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: somerandomfangirl,Feb 9 2015 on  05:30 PM
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Feb 8 2015 on  10:22 PM
Who do you guys think will direct LBT 14?
I'm guessing Grosvenor (he did direct 5 to 12 after all)
I don't know how reliable LinkedIn is, but it looks like LBT XIV will have a different director to Charles Grosvenor. If this is true, then we've got someone with a fair amount of experience in animation/cartoons. We also have a different producer (and here's a second one). They all state that LBT XIV has been in production since April 2014, which gives it around a good year and a half in production. So, not as much time as the first film, but a bit more than a lot of the sequels, too. :yes

Also, Michael Tavera is composing the soundtrack again by the looks of it (top of third page on his resume). :DD
Cool.  :)
Life Is Good

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow!  :wow Thanks for the information, somerandomfangirl!  This certainly sheds some more light on the upcoming film.  An increasingly likely release date of late 2015 and a new director and producer.  I look forward to seeing what they come up with.  :yes

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking further down Michael Tavera's resume, I'm a little worried.  Sure, he gave us some good songs for the sequels, but I have a hard time forgiving a certain one in the last movie. *shudders at the remembrance of the one that shall not be named* Let's hope he's at least learned from THAT mistake.

The rest do seem promising so far.  There's still the question of who is/are the writer(s) though.  Hopefully they picked someone good.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Feb 9 2015 on  11:27 PM
Looking further down Michael Tavera's resume, I'm a little worried.  Sure, he gave us some good songs for the sequels, but I have a hard time forgiving a certain one in the last movie. *shudders at the remembrance of the one that shall not be named* Let's hope he's at least learned from THAT mistake.

The rest do seem promising so far.  There's still the question of who is/are the writer(s) though.  Hopefully they picked someone good.
Wait...what are you talking about? He only does the score, not the songs.

BTW, where are the "clean" musical clips? They were removed from his website and only some are on youtube.

Why they won't just release them already is beyond me!  :confused

Adder

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyBlueAOFW
Well, I'm inactive for a while and come back to this news, haha.

Anyway, based on how Alpha & Omega 4: The Legend of the Saw Tooth Cave took a bit longer to produce than the first two sequels to Alpha & Omega and was a huge improvement over all of the original films, I have a lot of hope that LBT14 will be a great movie since it's been almost 8 years since the last LBT movie was made and this is just announced not too long ago.

Eight year wait for any official announcement and hopefully it'll be worth our wait. Also, even though LBT is no longer my primary interest (that's Aliens and the Alpha & Omega movies) I will watch this as soon as it's released. And hopefully that we do see TV-series only characters like Ruby, Red Claw, Screech, Thud, and of course another film featuring Chomper finally.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've only just now learned of this information. It would have been helpful if there was an announcement posted on this.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Agreed. There should be a new official LBT14 topic since it's basically been confirmed that the sequel in question is already being produced. Came back to this forum when I heard the news also. :)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=land%20befo...time%20xiv&sm=1
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=land%20befo...time%20xiv&sm=1

I just have to share this, it's so funny

:lol
Life Is Good

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
hey guys! The Land Before Time XIV: Journey Of The Heart is coming soon! the movies are coming back! the series is in no way, RIP at all!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 16 2015 on  12:49 PM
hey guy! The Land Before Time XIV: Journey Of The Heart is coming soon! the movies are coming back! the series is in no way, RIP at all!
We are already aware that a new movie is coming out.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Mar 16 2015 on  11:58 AM
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Mar 16 2015 on  12:49 PM
hey guy! The Land Before Time XIV: Journey Of The Heart is coming soon! the movies are coming back! the series is in no way, RIP at all!
We are already aware that a new movie is coming out.
whoops my computer only said there were 3 pages to this topic.  :slap

any news yet? its been a month. i wonder when the trailer will be released.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The last couple pages have some information. I forget about when the announcement was made. One thing I recall is that the movie will have Bron in it and something about Littlefoot needing to find him. Not too much was revealed yet.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There isn't any new information about the movie right now but keep an eye on this thread, it'll be updated as soon as somebody discovers new information :yes

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe someone can make a topic on ideas about the plot? :)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think such a thread exists somewhere but it's most likely buried by all these other threads a certain member has been posting here lately...

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
well then...who will be the main antagonist? Will it be Redclaw, Screech and Thud? Or maybe Sharptooth is still alive and he is revealed his new real name? Or maybe Crusher/Orange-Brown Sharptooth and the other 2 sharpteeth from LBT X. Sorry I had to use the fan name!  :lol:

Crusher
He seemed to have some sort of rivalry with Bron. Ya know, how he bit Bron's leg, then recovered a few minutes later and called in 2 other Sharpteeth. Then he attacked Bron right after? Maybe he will return, or maybe he is just one of those other random Sharpteeth from the other movies...Here Is Crusher

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm wondering if this movie was created just to give the series a finale.  In short, this will be the last one.  I just keep getting that feeling.  Does anyone else get that feeling?