The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello there Comrades!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I recently re-discovered The Land Before Time at the grand old age of fifteeen, where I dragged out an old taped version of the first film and watched it. Quality wasn't great but it was still good viewing and a trip down memory lane.

I also have vivid memories of Chomper eating dragonflies, so I must have seen number two at some point, but can't find it anywhere in the house.

I probably won't be as active as I'd like to be as I have to split my time between here, coursework, a novel I'm writing, piano practice, school and the Hard-Light forums but I'd like to think I can chat with some people here.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Clawandfang :wave!  Reborn LBT fan, eh?  Good for ya and welcome to the GOF.  Feel free to join in the fun :yes.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com
Ah, welcome Clawandfang, welcome. =)
Always a pleasure to have new members around.  :lol:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Lots of LBT-reborn fans here...you'll fit in fine.

Have a good time on the forums.  :wave

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GoF!

Hey, my roommate from camp last year was writing a novel! What is yours about?

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Rrrr....I've had to answer the "what is it about" so many times, nad being science fiction it's kind of hard to explain. It's okay though.

Basically, our universe was set up as an experiment by the beings of the "real" universe, who had absolute control over ours. Every time the minutest particle of time went by, they stopped time in our universe in order to examine the location of every single atom, how stock market prices were fluctuating and just about everything else you can possibly think of.

That's only the setting, but I think it's enough to be getting on with. If anyone's still interested I'll write a bit more about it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll find threads that interest you and make friends here too.  I hope you have a lot of fun here.  Good luck and have fun.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five. :wave  That seems like an interesting idea for your novel. I'd be interested in seeing more of it, if that's possible.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Clawandfang!
I recently re-discovered The Land Before Time at the grand old age of fifteeen, where I dragged out an old taped version of the first film and watched it. Quality wasn't great but it was still good viewing and a trip down memory lane.
This is a very common biography of a land before time fan ;)
Many of us re-discovered the land before time after a period of diminished interest and most people rediscover it at age 13 to 15 (my own "LBT rennaisance" was at age 14).
In any case I'm sure you will love this place if you like the land before time. I beg your pardon for not welcoming you earlier to our community, but I was absent for a few days (and as soon as I'm gone there is a huge influx of new members. I wonder if it is something about me if now that I'm back that great influx stops :lol).
Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Howdy, have a nice and fun time here. Enjoy your stay :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yello-Cha Friend!
Hope you love this place, and have much fun!

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome! It's not everywhere people respect newcomers. If anyone is interested in the novel I'm writing (it's okay I suppose...) then PM me and I'll send you a chapter or two. It's pretty much unedited mind so don't be suprised if horrible sentences jump out and smack you in the face, as I have yet to go back and re-work it all (which it definately needs!)