The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Watership Down Series Caption 3

Myrkin · 11 · 1470

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

From left to right: Hawkbit (m), Marigold (f), Hickory (m).
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are they male or female?
 Caption: stop trying to show us your tail Hawkbit!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I asactually think he's climbing out of the water
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sorry

I've removed the joke and I"ll not put in the joke caption I had just thought of since it seems you dislike my earlier one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no Kor, You didn't need to do that. I was just looking at the pic more carefully and posting my thoughts.. Your caption was fine..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 25 2009 on  09:22 PM
Are they male or female?
I added a letters by their names, so you will know next time what gender they have.

It's shame that you removed your joke, Kor, before I got the chance to read it... :(

My caption:

Hawkbit: I will check if water is warm enough for swimming. (puts his feet in the water and then he starts to tremble)

Marigold: How it is? Is it cold?

Hawkbit (with normal voice): Oh... It isnt cold... (he stutters) It-t iss f-f-frost-t-ty.
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He didn't seem to like my caption so I removed it & didn't put in the one I had thought of, if you want I can pm them to you so you can read what they were.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 26 2009 on  10:06 AM
if you want I can pm them to you
I want. ;)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can just post it Kor. I'd like to see it.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
The rabbit emerges out of the water, having been sent there to clean himself from his sins, and be born again!